Home
Madden 12 News Post


The Madden NFL 12 demo will feature the Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears. Other details below.
  • 5 minute quarters
  • Adjustable skill level
  • No commentary
  • Available on 360 and PS3 on August 9th

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 43 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 07/26/11 07:14 PM
BenJarvus Green-Ellis carry rating is a 98.
 
# 2 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/26/11 07:30 PM
gosh they are really bigging up this demo..wonder what the surprise is. multiple matchups? hmmm who knows.
 
# 3 at23steelers @ 07/26/11 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
gosh they are really bigging up this demo..wonder what the surprise is. multiple matchups? hmmm who knows.
I hope so!! Better yet, demo comes out tomorrow on PSN and LIVE!! Rumor has it it's the Bears - Packers. It better be at least 5 minutes and not the NCAA 2 minute nonsense!!!
 
# 4 radatdude2 @ 07/26/11 07:38 PM
looks like its Packers vs Bears at soldier field! looks like that's what they displayed when they went to their last break.
 
# 5 Steve_OS @ 07/26/11 07:39 PM
Seen a quick peak of Packers @ Bears (twice now)... Possible Madden NFL 12 demo teams. Should find out soon(er or later).
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 07/26/11 07:41 PM
Madden NFL 12 Demo Confirmed - Packers @ Bears
 
# 7 suthrnthug @ 07/26/11 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Seen a quick peak of Packers @ Bears (twice now)... Possible Madden NFL 12 demo teams. Should find out soon(er or later).
Confirmed! Go Pack!
 
# 8 ezio @ 07/26/11 07:42 PM
5 minute qurters too
 
# 9 huntt26 @ 07/26/11 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Madden NFL 12 Demo Confirmed - Packers @ Bears
Excellent! Da Bears and the Pack - doesn't get much better than that!
 
# 10 bcruise @ 07/26/11 07:43 PM
No commentary in the demo.
 
# 11 Steve_OS @ 07/26/11 07:43 PM
No commentary in Madden NFL 12 demo. FYI
 
# 12 at23steelers @ 07/26/11 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
No commentary in Madden NFL 12 demo. FYI
I waited for this and hoped they wouldn't talk so I could hear all the new commentary. So much for that!!!
 
# 13 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 07/26/11 07:47 PM
So this is released tomorrow? (the demo)

Ugh, I'll only get to play it for one day. Not gonna have time tomorrow and I have surgery on my hand Friday and I'll get my cast off just in time for Madden to be released.
 
# 14 bcruise @ 07/26/11 07:47 PM
I really wish they wouldn't skip through all the between-play stuff...
 
# 15 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/26/11 07:49 PM
i'd rather have 5 minute Q's to play with it than 2 minute Q's with crappy commentary. excited for the demo..dropping next week perhaps? we can dream...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I really wish they wouldn't skip through all the between-play stuff...
watching 2-player madden makes me wanna kill myself
 
# 16 bcruise @ 07/26/11 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
I hope so!! Better yet, demo comes out tomorrow on PSN and LIVE!! Rumor has it it's the Bears - Packers. It better be at least 5 minutes and not the NCAA 2 minute nonsense!!!
Would love to see some confirmation of this, because I haven't heard them mention a release date yet.

Also, it would have to be a special case for PSN to drop a demo on a Wednesday.
 
# 17 Automatik @ 07/26/11 07:54 PM
Is it me or does the game look like it's being played on super fast?
And before you say you can always change it, I doubt you can online.
 
# 18 P21J @ 07/26/11 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatik
Is it me or does the game look like it's being played on super fast?
And before you say you can always change it, I doubt you can online.
I think you can if you play online in the Communities because they did mention that there are slider sets that can be managed, so maybe game speed can be changed as well?
 
# 19 phillysouljah @ 07/26/11 07:58 PM
Confirmed August 9th is the demo release.
 
# 20 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/26/11 07:58 PM
August 9th..nice
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.