Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post


Check out the new NCAA Football 12 demo screenshots, featuring Oregon vs. Texas and Alabama vs. Florida State. The demo arrives for the 360 and PS3 on Tuesday, June 28th.

NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 12 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Canes305 @ 06/23/11 05:35 PM
That ball is huge
 
# 2 Rivals @ 06/23/11 05:39 PM
Gray facemasks for Alabama. Thank the lord.
 
# 3 fsufan4423 @ 06/23/11 05:45 PM
Those FSU and Bama screen shots are amazing! I just hope the game presents the kind of gameplay that the screens portray.
 
# 4 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 06/23/11 05:48 PM
seems like ever year i feel like the ncaa team and madden team could have done better and put more in to the game.
 
# 5 Wildcats302 @ 06/23/11 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xITSxDAWKINSx
seems like ever year i feel like the ncaa team and madden team could have done better and put more in to the game.
Huh?

The screenshots look great though, love what I'm seeing.
 
# 6 progektmayhem @ 06/23/11 05:53 PM
Looks fantastic!
 
# 7 xITSxDAWKINSx @ 06/23/11 06:25 PM
the game always looks good but if you watched the demo you know what im talking about. ea will always make a pretty game thats not the issue. the issue is ncaa like madden has been a round for years and they still cant make a game that feels better then it looks
 
# 8 WyxHarmon @ 06/23/11 10:22 PM
The Photographic Side of NCAA 12. MOST ANTICIPATED THREAD
 
# 9 illwill10 @ 06/23/11 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyxHarmon
The Photographic Side of NCAA 12. MOST ANTICIPATED THREAD
very anticipated. I hope my ps3 is fixed/buys a new one by then. If not I will create a easports account for my dads ps3.
 
# 10 BigFan77 @ 06/24/11 12:13 AM
The photographic side of NCAA FOOTBALL12 will be ****.
 
# 11 The GIGGAS @ 06/24/11 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan77
The photographic side of NCAA FOOTBALL12 will be ****.
Stop cursing!
 
# 12 illwill10 @ 06/24/11 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFan77
The photographic side of NCAA FOOTBALL12 will be ****.
You have any Weather game pics you can show. I dont think there has been a few pics or vids of weather pics
 
# 13 BigFan77 @ 06/24/11 12:21 AM
Lol why is epik bad?
 
# 14 Klocker @ 06/24/11 12:39 AM
that new lighting is GODLY...I only hope it comes through in normal gameplay. hard to tell on the vids so far.
 
# 15 TDenverFan @ 06/24/11 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Wow... ball seriously needs to be smaller... looks ridiculous (bad).
Yeah... they really dropped the ball there!

But seriously, it does look too big
 
# 16 The GIGGAS @ 06/24/11 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BtothejizA
How has the size of the ball not been fixed yet? lol These guys re so lazy.
Wow, yes, the NCAA team is REMARKABLY lazy.

You know, how dare they not scale the ball down a bit after they fixed zone coverages. That must have taken literally seconds to do. That, and better lighting. Lighting? Pssh, a three year old can do that! 3D grass? Copied and pasted from a graphics library. Coaching Carousel? I bet you could program that in your sleep. It must have been easy for them to do all that work. Oh, and removing suction? I did that to my vacuum WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.

Yes. I agree with you completely. EA is so utterly lazy that it surprises me that they even exist. I mean, all that time to actually incorporate? INCOMPREHENSIBLE.
 
# 17 TDenverFan @ 06/24/11 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Wow, yes, the NCAA team is REMARKABLY lazy.

You know, how dare they not scale the ball down a bit after they fixed zone coverages. That must have taken literally seconds to do. That, and better lighting. Lighting? Pssh, a three year old can do that! 3D grass? Copied and pasted from a graphics library. Coaching Carousel? I bet you could program that in your sleep. It must have been easy for them to do all that work. Oh, and removing suction? I did that to my vacuum WITHOUT EVEN TRYING (That made me laugh)

Yes. I agree with you completely. EA is so utterly lazy that it surprises me that they even exist. I mean, all that time to actually incorporate? INCOMPREHENSIBLE.
I wouldn't call them lazy, but fixing the ball size shouldn't be too hard.
 
# 18 Fredonia @ 06/24/11 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Oh, and removing suction? I did that to my vacuum WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.
That part got me! You, sir, receive a lol-stack



 
# 19 The GIGGAS @ 06/24/11 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
I wouldn't call them lazy, but fixing the ball size shouldn't be too hard.
If it wasn't that hard to do, I believe it would be done by now.
 
# 20 TDenverFan @ 06/24/11 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
If it wasn't that hard to do, I believe it would be done by now.
I don't know much about developing games (Very little), but I think ball size should be easy to fix. Honestly, from these pictures it looks bigger than last year.

Still, I'm excited for the game.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.