01:27 PM - June 23, 2011 by SteelerSpartan
Fight Night Champion title update #2 details are in. Look for it to arrive on June 28th for both 360 and PS3.
Fixed One-Punch Knockouts
- Pretty self-explanatory this one. One punch KOs are happening again.
- Boxers with low health can now be knocked down without automatically entering the “critical health” stun state.
- Cumulative punching can, in effect, cause knockdowns without being so predictable.
- Boxers can now move forwards with their guard up as fast as opponents can move backwards with their guard down
- Movement speed near the ropes or corners is affected. Makes it more difficult to consistently run throughout the course of a fight.
- Weave input sensitivity has been improved.
- Long term stamina loss for moving backwards is significantly higher than stamina loss for moving forwards.
- Short term stamina loss for throwing several punches is more significant.
- The effect of low stamina on boxer power and toughness is more significant. When a boxer’s stamina bar is low, they are weaker and more susceptible to damage than before.
- Stamina loss for high output punchers is more significant overall.
- Tweaked hit reaction strength such that punches to the body do not offset opponent punches as drastically.
- Reduces the instance of what some users felt were, “forced misses”.
- Judging logic tweaked to favor clean, effective punching more than previously.
- In general, most judges will favor the boxer who lands fewer, more significant punches over the boxer who lands higher numbers of less significant punches.
- Big punches and stuns have a bigger chance of swinging a round in favor of a boxer.
- Fixed issue where game would sometimes hang when attempting to import created fighters into Legacy Mode.
- Alternate Weight Class DLC boxers can be imported into Legacy Mode. So can George Foreman.
OWC Match-Up Logic
- Prioritizes match-ups been boxers with similar OVR ratings.
- Matchups between boxers with too large a difference in OVR will not be made (no more hunting for easy fights).
- OWC Boxer Ratings have been balanced so that new boxers aren’t at as big a disadvantage starting out.
- Rolled back a subset of previous tunerset updates that were adversely affecting offline gameplay difficulty.
- Improved the effect of Offline Gameplay Sliders for Punch Accuracy and Punch Output (as much as possible).