Home
Madden 12 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 12 videos from MaddenMatrix. Some of you may know him as Doc Digital or MadScientist06. Embedded 2 videos here, just head on over to MaddenMatrix or his Youtube page to view them all.


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 43 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 07:53 PM
 
# 2 sportzbro @ 06/16/11 07:56 PM
finally a cards vid. thanks.
 
# 3 Nature_Boy @ 06/16/11 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcrb28
thanks for embedding I still havent figured it out yet
Neither do I. Can someone share how to do this? Thanks.
 
# 4 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:22 PM
I didn't know how to either until I did a search on Google about it today.

Step 1
Go to your youtube video, click "share" then click "embed", then copy the code that pops up.

Step 2
Paste that code in your message on here.

That's it, it's actually really easy.
 
# 5 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:23 PM
Highlights for me

3:00 2nd Video Sideline animation with Feely kicking into the net

2:00 3rd Video Anthony Adams sack and celebration

2:40 3rd Video Blocked Punt by the Bears(CPU)

1:59 4th Video Tackle animation
 
# 6 illwill10 @ 06/16/11 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature_Boy
Neither do I. Can someone share how to do this? Thanks.
Are you using Internet Explorer or another Browser like Firefox
 
# 7 Jarodd21 @ 06/16/11 08:27 PM
CPU still plays like garbage on All-Pro.. I'll be sticking to All-Madden like I have for the past 20 years.. All those slow lob up passes was terrible to see.. So Default All-Madden or All-Madden custom sliders it is..
 
# 8 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
CPU still plays like garbage on All-Pro.. I'll be sticking to All-Madden like I have for the past 20 years.. All those slow lob up passes was terrible to see.. So Default All-Madden or All-Madden custom sliders it is..
The Bears were the CPU in that video, Cardinals were Madscientist06
 
# 9 Harrison_UNC_Barnes* @ 06/16/11 08:34 PM
Thinks i like: game seems alot smoother!
Things i dont: Bears socks still not editable..
 
# 10 Automatik @ 06/16/11 08:34 PM
Great videos thanks for postng them.

Liked seeing the blocked punt, and there was alot of pressure, although it was by the CPU, from the D-Line. Also liked the run by Cutler it seemed slower and toned down from the other videos.
 
# 11 Jarodd21 @ 06/16/11 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
The Bears were the CPU in that video, Cardinals were Madscientist06

Yea I know.. They look bad on offense..
 
# 12 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
CPU still plays like garbage on All-Pro.. I'll be sticking to All-Madden like I have for the past 20 years.. All those slow lob up passes was terrible to see.. So Default All-Madden or All-Madden custom sliders it is..
You also have to keep in mind that the QB's were Cutler and Anderson, neither one of these guys is going to be very accurate consistently in Madden 12 no matter what you put the difficulty on. They will have their good games, but also games like this. Ratings are really going to matter this year and these guys are going to play like they do in real life.
 
# 13 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison_UNC_Barnes*
Thinks i like: game seems alot smoother!
Things i dont: Bears socks still not editable..
There's no way of knowing about the Bears socks from this video, where did you get that from?
 
# 14 therizing02 @ 06/16/11 08:41 PM
Another thing to keep in mind when evaluating how the Bears defense played and how accurate/inaccurate Anderson was is that the USER missed a TON of wide open receivers throughout the game.

No disrespect meant at all it's just what I noticed. Thanks for posting the vids and keep 'em coming!
 
# 15 Jarodd21 @ 06/16/11 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You also have to keep in mind that the QB's were Cutler and Anderson, neither one of these guys is going to be very accurate consistently in Madden 12 no matter what you put the difficulty on. They will have their good games, but also games like this. Ratings are really going to matter this year and these guys are going to play like they do in real life.
Its not the accuracy its the lob passes to the sideline or in situations where he(Cutler) didn't have to do that. Thats how the CPU QB has always played on all-pro. There was a lot of situations where guys were open and he just lobbed it up for a slow pick. Thats just how All-Pro has always been. I'm not an All-Pro player anyway so even if it was a little bit better then past Maddens I won't be playing on it but from watching the gameplay of that Video the CPU is still the same on All-Pro.
 
# 16 Jarodd21 @ 06/16/11 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Another thing to keep in mind when evaluating how the Bears defense played and how accurate/inaccurate Anderson was is that the USER missed a TON of wide open receivers throughout the game.

No disrespect meant at all it's just what I noticed. Thanks for posting the vids and keep 'em coming!

Yea it could have been an easy blowout if he was excuting on some of those plays. I'm taking into consideration it was Anderson..
 
# 17 jpdavis82 @ 06/16/11 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Its not the accuracy its the lob passes to the sideline or in situations where he(Cutler) didn't have to do that. Thats how the CPU QB has always played on all-pro. There was a lot of situations where guys were open and he just lobbed it up for a slow pick. Thats just how All-Pro has always been. I'm not an All-Pro player anyway so even if it was a little bit better then past Maddens I won't be playing on it but from watching the gameplay of that Video the CPU is still the same on All-Pro.
Just because you see Cutler doing that doesn't mean ALL QB's are going to, man this game isn't even out yet and this wasn't even close to the final version of it at E3 and everyone is already criticizing it. I for one am waiting till the game is in my xbox before I judge it like this. I have seen a few plays and animations that I like, but I'm not going to judge how good or bad it is based off of a youtube video of an unfinished game.
 
# 18 thegreatape01 @ 06/16/11 09:19 PM
No road throwbacks? slight bummer
 
# 19 Skyboxer @ 06/16/11 09:21 PM
Extremely pumped for the game, period. I'm past the point (thankfully) of over analyzing everything and just think about whether the game will be fun. For the first time in a few years I am SUPER pumped for Madden. There were so may times watching these vids that I was thinking strategy and "I want to take this possession!" lol

kudo's to the team for finally advancing the game and making what seems to be a game that I won't get bored with, 5 games in.
 
# 20 carnalnirvana @ 06/16/11 09:24 PM
again, ALLMADDEN does not make the CPU play any smarter/tactically........

it may give cutler an extra second due to OL boost in ratings but he will still throw late/weak/into coverage passes........
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.