Home
NBA 2K12 News Post


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Drewski @ 06/07/11 09:06 PM
Wow I desperately want to see these new presentation element
 
# 2 Da_Czar @ 06/07/11 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpnr...&feature=feedu
Dynamic Stylized intros.
Upcoming game teasers.
Change free throws.
Sounding niiiicccceeeee
Great Find !!!! Thanks
 
# 3 aloncho11 @ 06/07/11 09:46 PM
Nice!!! Hopefully the next piece of news will be on much improved graphics and visuals .
 
# 4 wrestlinggod1 @ 06/07/11 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Great Find !!!! Thanks
No prob.
Did anyone notice how he didn't completely reveal the new free throw shooting? Lol very slick 2K, very slick.
 
# 5 Goffs @ 06/07/11 09:54 PM
Sim needs to speak up to the mike...I'm listening on the phone and he's barely audible
 
# 6 Basketball GURU @ 06/07/11 10:00 PM
Next thing I wanna hear is "Player models redone"
 
# 7 ifriedrice @ 06/07/11 10:30 PM
Constant said after he "saw that demo". Hopefully they post some footage (even though it would be an obvious early build that OSers might rip).
 
# 8 SimBaller @ 06/07/11 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Sim needs to speak up to the mike...I'm listening on the phone and he's barely audible
Sorry man, my voice is going. I've been talking non-stop for 2 days now!
 
# 9 BlueNGold @ 06/07/11 11:18 PM
I'm curious to why they decided to change the free throw system. What they had was fine with me.
 
# 10 hokupguy @ 06/07/11 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Sorry man, my voice is going. I've been talking non-stop for 2 days now!
any chance of showing a trailer or some screen shots of the 2k12 build???
 
# 11 wrestlinggod1 @ 06/07/11 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
any chance of showing a trailer or some screen shots of the 2k12 build???
Dude, really?
 
# 12 BlueNGold @ 06/07/11 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Dude, really?
Can't blame him for trying.
 
# 13 ybtherockstar @ 06/08/11 12:11 AM
Glad they updated the presentation. Hopefully the graphics get a bigger upgrade.
 
# 14 vln13 @ 06/08/11 12:19 AM
Impression No. 1 - eh? Intro and prez sounds cool, but wait and see. Can someone please find out of Jordan/Classic Players are still in the game?
 
# 15 georgehives @ 06/08/11 12:21 AM
i hope they fix the crowd becaues it made the game feel boring
 
# 16 Basketball GURU @ 06/08/11 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vln13
Impression No. 1 - eh? Intro and prez sounds cool, but wait and see. Can someone please find out of Jordan/Classic Players are still in the game?
I forgot where I read it at, but I remember someone posting info about Jordan being back in the game with more challenges.
 
# 17 mustardnmayo @ 06/08/11 12:29 AM
I see nothing wrong with the free throws as they are...hope whatever they did isnt worse. Hopefully we get playoff crowds and awful crowd noise is fixed.
 
# 18 burnwood @ 06/08/11 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustardnmayo
I see nothing wrong with the free throws as they are...hope whatever they did isnt worse. Hopefully we get playoff crowds and awful crowd noise is fixed.
For me, my gripes and opinions:

1) Free throw element when playing the CPU, the screen shakes. Fundamentally, I have no idea what this is supposed to simulate anyway. At any rate, you can't do a dang thing in return to the CPU to disrupt their free throw shot.

2) Fundamentally, it shouldn't be a mini-game at all (early release, late release, etc).

3) Play with a team or person off the bench who you have no idea what his throwing motion is and you'll likely miss. Even though said player is an excellent free throw shooter on his own.

The really just need to dumb it down as simple as possible and leave it alone for good. Focus on the other things that need fixing.... Like screen pausers/flashers.
 
# 19 BlueNGold @ 06/08/11 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
For me, my gripes and opinions:

1) Free throw element when playing the CPU, the screen shakes. Fundamentally, I have no idea what this is supposed to simulate anyway. At any rate, you can't do a dang thing in return to the CPU to disrupt their free throw shot.

2) Fundamentally, it shouldn't be a mini-game at all (early release, late release, etc).

3) Play with a team or person off the bench who you have no idea what his throwing motion is and you'll likely miss. Even though said player is an excellent free throw shooter on his own.

The really just need to dumb it down as simple as possible and leave it alone for good. Focus on the other things that need fixing.... Like screen pausers/flashers.
1) It happens in clutch moments when the game is on the line. It's to simulate the pressure of the situation. I can agree it's not that necessary though.

2) Not really sure how it's considered a mini-game. It's the exact same function as shooting a non-FT shot.

3) If you want that to happen, you could just play with Real FT% on.
 
# 20 mikenoob @ 06/08/11 12:52 AM
well Dwight howard can go 100 for 100 from the line easily jay because his release point is easy to figure out. ratings should definitely be a large factor
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.