Home
NCAA Football 12 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NCAA Football 12Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NCAA Football 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Watson @ 06/06/11 11:45 AM
great thread title
 
# 2 brza37 @ 06/06/11 11:51 AM
Just wanted to post the link too.

Short but sweet. Love the fact that we can play both ways in high school.Lookin forward to more info on it. I may actually give RTG a try this year.
 
# 3 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 11:51 AM
I like the menu. It looks like we will be able to not only play against TB teams, we will be able to create our High school team.
 
# 4 AndrewGW88 @ 06/06/11 11:52 AM
that looks pretty cool, i like the fact that you can chose between offense and defense with your player while being recruited. Maybe this means in dynasty teams recruit players for another position other than the one they are shown as?
 
# 5 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 11:53 AM
I like the ability to be recruited to both sides.
I am definitely excited for RTG and NCAA
Could be a big guess but since there is a RTG setup tab, there could be custom quarter length
 
# 6 JayRock @ 06/06/11 11:54 AM
Anybody else notice "Play Week 4"

Looks like you'll get an entire season in during RTG.
 
# 7 Watson @ 06/06/11 11:54 AM
some low-Q stills






 
# 8 brza37 @ 06/06/11 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I like the menu. It looks like we will be able to not only play against TB teams, we will be able to create our High school team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRock
Anybody else notice "Play Week 4"

Looks like you'll get an entire season in during RTG.
In the RTG info that was accidentally leaked a few weeks ago it said that we could play up to 10 game High School season AND that we could recreate a whole high school conference with Teambuilder teams.
Can't wait till they drop the new Teambuilder site to start getting the PCL done.
 
# 9 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
In the RTG info that was accidentally leaked a few weeks ago it said that we could play up to 10 game High School season AND that we could recreate a whole high school conference with Teambuilder teams.
Can't wait till they drop the new Teambuilder site to start getting the PCL done.
We could play up to 11 games.
I already have my HS Logo for my team. I will recreate my old HS league.
 
# 10 PaperBoyx703 @ 06/06/11 12:00 PM
Michigan lost a star. I wonder based off that design of the jerseys we can create our own...Looks great!
 
# 11 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:01 PM
I also love that they show Team Playstyle and Scholarship points need. So I can know what teams I want to play for.
 
# 12 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:07 PM
All I want to hear is Custom Quarter Lengths and I am sold on RTG.
Hopefully the ability to play KR/PR and TE
 
# 13 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
Michigan lost a star. I wonder based off that design of the jerseys we can create our own...Looks great!
We can recreate our HS teams on TB
 
# 14 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:14 PM
It definitely looks like they added PRe-game Intros.
I love the "little things".
 
# 15 Gosens6 @ 06/06/11 12:35 PM
Taken from the NCAA Football Facebook page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfsebupBJi4


Quote:
Follow along as Brock Luker picks his Path to Glory in NCAA Football 12 during this 5 part series. Like us on Facebook for all of the latest NCAA Football 12 news! www.Facebook.com/EASPORTSNCAAFootball
 
# 16 Watson @ 06/06/11 12:39 PM
Somebody should stop this Hitler guy
 
# 17 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 12:58 PM
RTG
I created the thread a hour ago
 
# 18 TrapStar215 @ 06/06/11 01:14 PM
I think you should try more creative titles lol
 
# 19 TrapStar215 @ 06/06/11 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
All I want to hear is Custom Quarter Lengths and I am sold on RTG.
Hopefully the ability to play KR/PR and TE
highly doubt it
 
# 20 illwill10 @ 06/06/11 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
highly doubt it
which part
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.