WWE '12 News Post

Is WWE '12 going to be a meaningful step up from Smackdown vs. Raw? You can vote above you in the forums and to your right on the frontpage.

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/04/11 11:57 PM
I truly believe WWE12 can once again become great if they keep on the course they are going right now. By listening to the fans and try not limiting them in matches and stuff like that. I'm expecting WWE12 to be awsome this year.

# 2 prowler @ 06/05/11 12:29 AM
Personally I view the WWE game the same way I do other annual sports/fighting titles; there won't be any major advances gameplay wise this generation but they'll offset that with interesting features.

WWE Universe was a huge addition last year for me, if they build off that I'm sold.

::looks around:: Is there a PPV this weekend or are there not a lot of wrestling fans on OS?

# 3 Zasnow @ 06/05/11 12:39 AM
Just got excited.

# 4 DJ @ 06/05/11 02:12 AM
It's way too early to tell, so I'm undecided right now.

# 5 The GIGGAS @ 06/05/11 02:29 AM
They are definitely saying all the right things, and EG came back with a positive report.

But right now, I want to read more about it and see more media.

# 6 threattonature @ 06/05/11 11:48 AM
I want to get excited but last year they were saying all the right things and that game was horrible IMO. So at this point I'm indifferent.

# 7 nyj721 @ 06/05/11 12:45 PM
It's too early to tell. With that said the only way I'll buy this game is if I play and enjoy it first.

# 8 stlstudios189 @ 06/05/11 01:53 PM
I am super pumped for this game!!!

# 9 truintellectplaya @ 06/05/11 02:57 PM
Not worthy of me buying until they add online GM Mode or something similar where you can get a nice number of friends and compete for titles in your federation. Have your own custom pay per views and shows. The concept is no different than online dynasty, leagues, or franchises. Until they get there, it does not offer a meaningful step for people like myself

# 10 statum71 @ 06/05/11 03:02 PM
Undecided.

WWE Universe was a good idea. But it needs a ton of work to make it replayable. Got old real quick.

# 11 hbk_wess @ 06/06/11 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by truintellectplaya
i totally agree here. i mean come on. it can't be that hard to make editable arenas or a create an arena mode not to mention they already have the create a brand mode which makes no sense to even have unless you are going to make a create a show feature.

# 12 hbk_wess @ 06/06/11 01:20 PM
and also why the heck are they limiting the amount of created wrestlers??? i have never understood this concept because all you would have to do is make each wrestler their own file

# 13 OriolesFanRD @ 06/10/11 12:17 AM
Impossible for this game to take a step when they're just re-adding previous features we've had before. Also, I don't take too kindly to having my moves automated for me when I go into a grapple. I want to choose what moves I do when I do them. It's the same ole song and dance but with 'better' graphics. Call me Cory Ledesma actually says something meaningful.

# 14 Aggies7 @ 06/15/11 07:01 AM
Too early to tell in my opinion but I don't know it just seems like the same game every year to me.

# 15 ssmouli @ 06/18/11 06:54 AM
wow what a fight.i like wwe