Home
Forza Motorsport 4 News Post



Check out the new Forza Motorsport 4 video. Microsoft is taking it down on Youtube, so we've hosted it here. Enjoy.

Game: Forza Motorsport 4Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
Forza Motorsport 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 canes21 @ 04/01/11 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElite3
Sports game of the year right here fellas... mark my words!!
I wouldn't doubt it.
 
# 2 TCrouch @ 04/01/11 04:08 PM
That video made me slightly aroused.
 
# 3 Flawless @ 04/01/11 04:09 PM
Two of the new locals I can see are the Transfagarian Highway and Hockenheim. Hard to make out the others.

Also, about time they increased the number of cars on the grid.
 
# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 04/01/11 04:15 PM
Good Gawd! Can't wait.
 
# 5 Ćnima @ 04/01/11 04:59 PM
I'm not impressed. It seems like the focus is all on the visuals and the Kinect gimmicks. 16 cars online is a big step forward though.

I'll probably pass. It's great as Car Porn but as an actual racing sim it is not that impressive. I'd rather play a game with 1/10th the number of vehicles - where all the vehicles handle differently and feel like actual unique creations.

Cars in Forza 3 all feel the same to me.
 
# 6 canes21 @ 04/01/11 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ćnima
I'm not impressed. It seems like the focus is all on the visuals and the Kinect gimmicks. 16 cars online is a big step forward though.

I'll probably pass. It's great as Car Porn but as an actual racing sim it is not that impressive. I'd rather play a game with 1/10th the number of vehicles - where all the vehicles handle differently and feel like actual unique creations.

Cars in Forza 3 all feel the same to me.
Why do I get the feeling you are referring to Shift 2? Also, they're not going to reveal everything in the first teaser. We still have months until it comes out, so I'd be willing to bet at least 10 new features are announced. As for every car feeling the same... not even close in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
I came away from that with a "we'll see".

Out of all the features, the most appealing for me was 16 car grids. All the other stuff was marketing fluff. If they can nail the racing with 16 car grids, the eye candy is icing on the cake.
16 cars on the grid is my favorite feature announced so far. Having more cars per race was my biggest hope for the game, and well, I guess its in.
 
# 7 TIm @ 04/01/11 06:38 PM
Do you think MS will come out with a new wheel for this game? I am going to buy a wheel soon and wonder if I should wait a while.. I want the wheel for Nascar 2011 but would love to get For"T"za as it would be my first bout with that game
 
# 8 rspencer86 @ 04/01/11 07:01 PM
Wow... this series probably makes me miss having a 360 the most.
 
# 9 NINJAK2 @ 04/01/11 07:03 PM
The sensation of speed at the 1:30 and 1:53 mark (cockpit views) looked much better than in past games. Looking forward to seeing more....
 
# 10 ven0m43 @ 04/01/11 08:20 PM
"Can't Wait!"

Side note - I'm glad this isn't an EA title where you have to pay for the other 60% of the game. Forza does dlc right, where they continue to add to the game instead of restrict it.
 
# 11 Behindshadows @ 04/01/11 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ven0m43
"Can't Wait!"

Side note - I'm glad this isn't an EA title where you have to pay for the other 60% of the game. Forza does dlc right, where they continue to add to the game instead of restrict it.
Forza series has tons of DLC and you pay for it too!
 
# 12 Kingsly9 @ 04/01/11 08:34 PM
This game looks like it is going to be the sporting game of the year for sure! I can't wait for this to come out. I am going to put a preorder on this game soon for sure!
 
# 13 Flawless @ 04/01/11 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
Do you think MS will come out with a new wheel for this game? I am going to buy a wheel soon and wonder if I should wait a while.. I want the wheel for Nascar 2011 but would love to get For"T"za as it would be my first bout with that game
I think there's a very good chance you will see a new wheel. I wish they would just allow the G27, G25, and DFGT though.
 
# 14 TracerBullet @ 04/01/11 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless
I think there's a very good chance you will see a new wheel. I wish they would just allow the G27, G25, and DFGT though.
I might actually buy a wheel if they did that. The current selection is pathetic.
 
# 15 ven0m43 @ 04/02/11 02:18 PM
Forza doesn't release the game with 500 car on the disc and then require you to purchase 200 cars through dlc because you can only play 300.

For example EA's tiger woods has around 24+ courses on the disc, but you can only play 16, and have to pay another $52 for the rest of the course through DLC. EA adds features to the game, but then decides only the people that pay extra can use it.
 
# 16 ZB9 @ 04/02/11 06:42 PM
holy crap that looks absolutely sick!!

I didnt see any Porsches though. The car lineup looks impressive but I hope they arent having licensing issues with Stuggart's finest

first vid was removed...here is a one that works
 
# 17 Steve_OS @ 04/02/11 10:35 PM
Updated OP w/ video hosted on OS. Since it is being removed from Youtube all over the place.
 
# 18 Kingsly9 @ 04/02/11 11:52 PM
Any word if you could use head tracking while using a steering wheel?
 
# 19 canes21 @ 04/03/11 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsly9
Any word if you could use head tracking while using a steering wheel?
Nothing official, but I assume(hope) we can. I'm all for having my Kinect being used more often in ways that aren't stupidly gimmicky. If we can only look into corners while holding an invisible steering wheel, then I'll be very disappointed.
 
# 20 Kingsly9 @ 04/03/11 12:49 AM
IMO, the invisible steering wheel is dumb, I usually enjoy having a drink or snack on something going down the straightaways and with that idea you wouldn't be able to do anything but hold you hands at 10 and 2...
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.