02:06 PM - March 22, 2011 by Russell_SCEA
Below is the list of fixes for title update 1.01. We are still testing bugs and other issues that the community has reported for a second more comprehensive title update.
- "Jackson" available in last name audio database for created players
- Collision issues fixed where the ball would roll into and out of the stadium
- Fixed the issue in Manage only Mode....you are locked out from moving your controller when accessing the pinch hit...defensive sub
- The double switch screen(after pinch hitting for the pitcher in the bullpen screen.....it works if you have your pitcher on the mound) also won't let you move the controller OR even hit X to keep your position player in the game.
- Fixed the bug where you couldn't practice swing if it was going to be a pitchouts..
- Fixed the stutter issue on the catcher throwback
- Fixed franchise bug where team records show 0's on initial team select screen
- Generated players in season modes now have a variety of generic stances, instead of one. Use subset of custom batting stances to randomly assign the generated players
- Fixed online post game lock, having to do with controller assignment when your opponent goes into the Quick Menu>Bullpen