Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 valityr @ 03/05/11 02:29 PM
No Reds 'C' behind home plat . Backstop looks so empty without it, was hoping they'd put it in this year.

Apart from that looks great.
 
# 2 ScubaXsniper @ 03/05/11 02:38 PM
Miller Park logo is too low.

 
# 3 kt-od @ 03/05/11 02:43 PM
The parks looks fantastic. I guess they still didn't get the color of the numbers correct on the Astros uniforms.
 
# 4 wrigleyville33 @ 03/05/11 02:45 PM
I love how they never changed the yellow digital numbering on the scoreboard to white. I also love how they didn't change the team names to all caps like they said they would. I also love how they said stadiums were locked and they couldn't remove the trees in Target Field but they were some how able to do it anyways. Wrigley really didn't get any love this year. It's pathetic how much they didn't care. Next year better be better.
 
# 5 ScubaXsniper @ 03/05/11 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrigleyville33
Next year better be better.
Simple soultion: Buy MLB 2K11 like a pro.
 
# 6 wrigleyville33 @ 03/05/11 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaXsniper
Simple soultion: Buy MLB 2K11 like a pro.
Yeah too bad Mlb 2k11's Wrigley is just as bad. What an intelligent post.
 
# 7 ScubaXsniper @ 03/05/11 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrigleyville33
Yeah too bad Mlb 2k11's Wrigley is just as bad. What an intelligent post.
How do you know? I haven't seen any screenshots on Wrigley yet.
 
# 8 moemoe24 @ 03/05/11 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
I love how they never changed the yellow digital numbering on the scoreboard to white. I also love how they didn't change the team names to all caps like they said they would. I also love how they said stadiums were locked and they couldn't remove the trees in Target Field but they were some how able to do it anyways. Wrigley really didn't get any love this year. It's pathetic how much they didn't care. Next year better be better.
Posts like these really make me think there is a spoiled little 15 year old boy behind his computer who is used to getting everything he wants.....I mean seriously, in his world, how in the hell does SCEA have the nerve to not make HIM happy??
 
# 9 Mad dog 31 @ 03/05/11 04:04 PM
Guys, it's getting harder and harder every year to tell the difference between the game and the real stadiums in these pictures!! AWESOME JOB SCEA!
 
# 10 Raskal @ 03/05/11 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moemoe24
Posts like these really make me think there is a spoiled little 15 year old boy behind his computer who is used to getting everything he wants.....I mean seriously, in his world, how in the hell does SCEA have the nerve to not make HIM happy??
You speak the truth. The problems with Wrigley Field are so minor that I bet even most Cubs fans couldn't spot the problems if you sat them down in front of this game. Yeah it's not perfect but neither is every stadium in the game.
 
# 11 sydrogerdavid @ 03/05/11 04:10 PM
I wanted to see these improvements to Busch Stadium:

DK57 and JH 32 in the bullpen, check.

Whitey Herzog's #24 retired, no.

Big Mac Land recognized, no.

That's 33% and a success in baseball standards. Good job.
 
# 12 CubFan23 @ 03/05/11 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaXsniper
Simple soultion: Buy MLB 2K11 like a pro.
You tell another guy basically that if you don't like it buy 2k because of a minor detail left out of Wrigley, yet you complain about basically the same little thing pointing out how the scoreboard is too low at miller Park?! And don't say it doesn't really matter to you because it does,you posted a complaint about it .


Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaXsniper
Miller Park logo is too low.

 
# 13 Bigsheen @ 03/05/11 04:20 PM
saved the best park for last... PNC all the way.
 
# 14 ScubaXsniper @ 03/05/11 04:25 PM
I'm not complaining. I was just pointing it out and it was something I noticed right away. Don't get me wrong, the game looks great. Wish I had a PS3 so I could get the Show but don't have the cash to throw around. And I was just saying since he said, "It's pathetic how much they didn't care. Next year better be better," that if he's not buying it this year, why not try the other baseball game?

No harm done.
 
# 15 Polo Bandit @ 03/05/11 07:29 PM
I was hoping they'd get the new scoreboard at MMP in. Didn't figure they would since they just installed it a month ago but not a big deal.
 
# 16 skinfan31 @ 03/05/11 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsheen
saved the best park for last... PNC all the way.
Very true. Very true. I just wished they switched the grass pattern this year. But not complaining, it looks beautiful.
 
# 17 BDKiiing @ 03/05/11 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaXsniper
Simple soultion: Buy MLB 2K11 like a pro.
you call that a solution? thats causing more problems
 
# 18 wrigleyville33 @ 03/05/11 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
you call that a solution? thats causing more problems
haha post of the day.
 
# 19 wrigleyville33 @ 03/05/11 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
You speak the truth. The problems with Wrigley Field are so minor that I bet even most Cubs fans couldn't spot the problems if you sat them down in front of this game. Yeah it's not perfect but neither is every stadium in the game.
That's funny because actually you are wrong. If you sat down a bandwagon, they would be fine with it. If you asked a true Cubs fan, they would shake their head. Ask any of the other real Cubs fans on here and they won't tell you Wrigley is accurate to a degree of all the other parks are.
 
# 20 jtott @ 03/05/11 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
I wanted to see these improvements to Busch Stadium:

DK57 and JH 32 in the bullpen, check.

Whitey Herzog's #24 retired, no.

Big Mac Land recognized, no.

That's 33% and a success in baseball standards. Good job.
What the heck happened to the left field wall at Busch.... Why did they change it, or did the Cardinals ACTUALLY change it? Retired players are suppose to be on that wall , and it looks like just a few CURRENT players are on it ...and it looks bare. They could have at least filled the wall up.... The past few years look SO MUCH better..... I'm not liking it. That wall is such an eye catcher when you to the ball park. I really hope they fix it.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.