02:15 AM - February 23, 2011 by Raskal
The above video shows all sorts of custom camera angles for MLB 11 The Show.
Here is a quick "How To" on enabling custom cameras in the MLB 11 The Show demo.
The only requirement is a second controller.
1) Pause the game and select Team Select.
2) Move controller 2 to the same team as controller 1.
3) Exit the Team Select screen.
4) The Cameras option is now available to select.
5) Select Cameras.
6) Move the Batting View or Pitching view to any of the 5 Custom cameras.
7) Press the Square button to Edit Camera.
8) Edit, Save and Enjoy.
Edit: You may now move the second controller back to CPU and return to playing single player with the custom camera.