Home
NBA 2K11 News Post


Source - NBA All-Star 2011: LeBron James Hooked on Madden NFL 11 (GamerLiveTV)

Yes, this is a joke people.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King Gro23 @ 02/21/11 01:57 PM
Get that ring first and maybe you can get boosted to 95's
 
# 2 DavidPrice#14 @ 02/21/11 01:58 PM
Yeah, alright Queen James keep on dreamin!'.
 
# 3 wepr3 @ 02/21/11 02:05 PM
I agree - since 2k does not currently have ratings related to class, loyalty, sense of humor, or humility.
 
# 4 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/21/11 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidPrice#14
Yeah, alright Queen James keep on dreamin!'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Gro23
Get that ring first and maybe you can get boosted to 95's
 
# 5 King Gro23 @ 02/21/11 02:26 PM
^^ Wrestlinggod haha D-Wade is styling he is the only one with jewelry So the picture is mis-captioned haha
 
# 6 Meast21Forever @ 02/21/11 02:40 PM
i hate him.
 
# 7 jeebs9 @ 02/21/11 03:32 PM
Steve obviously did this to heat up a few people lol... Nice find steve lol!
 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 02/21/11 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Steve obviously did this to heat up a few people lol... Nice find steve lol!


Maybe.
 
# 9 NoDakHusker @ 02/21/11 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
Steve obviously did this to heat up a few people lol... Nice find steve lol!
I see what you did there.
 
# 10 Freak123 @ 02/21/11 04:38 PM
LOL, nice Steve, got all the "LeBron haters" a little heated up. That's funny stuff.

Thanks for the vid though, was pretty cool and funny at the end there.
 
# 11 Tsuki @ 02/21/11 04:41 PM
how about being able to hit a face up 3 sometimes....and maybe we can talk
 
# 12 Thunder Storm @ 02/21/11 04:50 PM
he says that too many people quit online, so he doesn't play online anymore.
 
# 13 BlackRome @ 02/21/11 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meast21Forever
i hate him.
If you don't live in Cleavland maybe you should start taking some meds to deal with that.

What's the hate for. He took less money to get the hell out of Cleavland to move to Miami.

I wonder how many people in Cleavland would do the same.
 
# 14 emelki1968 @ 02/21/11 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
If you don't live in Cleavland maybe you should start taking some meds to deal with that.

What's the hate for. He took less money to get the hell out of Cleavland to move to Miami.

I wonder how many people in Cleavland would do the same.
No he didn't! He pays less taxes in Florida. For that reason the money after taxes is more in his new contract than in the theory maximum in Cleveland. So don't be fooled by his "generosity".
A great force of nature, but lacking a lot of skills, and the rule of three or four steps for him is just to write a book. Really, if they apply to L.James the rules for traveling, they would be stoping the game constantly.
 
# 15 24 @ 02/21/11 06:28 PM
No just No
 
# 16 Adarkin @ 02/21/11 06:56 PM
Don't know which amused me more Lebron's 'they should all be 100' or Ron Artest's 'I dont care about none of that stuff, just my song'
 
# 17 D-MAC©® @ 02/21/11 08:56 PM
To all the Lebron haters!!!

@ least you still have a team, our walked/ran away from us 10 years ago.
& you never had a player named "Big Country" who is known as the biggest bust in NBA history.
What about Steve Francis,pouted for 2 months while he demanded a trade, cried his way to Houston & took rookie of the year.

I hope we get another chance some day.
And a better front office too.
 
Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.
 
# 19 wrestlinggod1 @ 02/21/11 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Well maybe 2K Sports can have an hour long special on whether to change or not change LeBron's attributes. Maybe they can call this waste of airtime "The Decision."

And I don't know how many of you have studied psychology, but if you have you know LeBron was lying his butt off. You can tell when someone is lying by how they scratch/wipe his or her face.
 
# 20 Meast21Forever @ 02/21/11 10:47 PM
no one outside of cleveland is still mad.. doe (whatever the hell doe is). they just realized lebron is a douche.
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.