30,000 points - Samsung RV510 15.6 inch HD notebook
(Quantity: 1)

20,000 points - LG 32LD350 32-Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV
(Quantity: 1)

15,000 points - Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
(Quantity: 2)

3,000 points - PS3 or Xbox 360 game of your choice!
(Quantity: 8)

2,000 points - PS3 or Xbox 360 controller!
(Quantity: 5)

How it works: We start you off with 100 points. Wager your points against your friends in FIFA 11, NHL 11, or Madden 11 head to head matches or tournaments. You also get bonus points for posting your results to Facebook and Twitter! When you amass enough points, redeem them for awesome prizes! Don't worry if you run out of points, we'll give you more.

Get started today on OS Matchup

Member Comments
# 1 OS Matchup @ 02/14/11 05:48 PM
Corrected the point amounts for the games and controllers.

# 2 akgoalie @ 02/14/11 07:57 PM
hey OS, the other day i submitted a ticket when i had 3020 points however nobody answered to it and now i have under 3000 points.

# 3 OS Matchup @ 02/17/11 03:53 PM
akbeast17 claims one of the Beats Studio by Dr. Dre!

# 4 KingOfGamesNYC @ 02/18/11 03:28 AM
I WILL GET THAT TV.

# 5 Fiddy @ 02/18/11 09:10 AM
someone has to be close to getting that TV already.. has to be!! and no, its not me.. im down to just under 2k in points after claiming the netbook 2 weeks ago.

# 6 nVschultz1325 @ 03/18/11 03:32 PM
i sent an email for the prize and was wondering if someone is gonna email me back or something?

# 7 Fiddy @ 03/18/11 06:11 PM
well seeing it took a month for your last issue, it should be interesting to see how long this one takes!! lmao..

# 8 nVschultz1325 @ 03/18/11 07:39 PM
I sent in a help prize ticket for two games and a controller and still haven't heard anything back

# 9 humaca80 @ 03/31/11 01:16 AM
hey whats up with the prizes OS? I got some points to spend finally!! haha. Update?

# 10 Fiddy @ 03/31/11 12:28 PM
wonder if the other admin is subscribed to my thread..

bc he seemed to respond quickly there.. try there!!

# 11 wlawrence67 @ 04/09/11 09:28 AM
Wondering what is going on with prizes around here. My son sent in a request for the prize he earned and has heard nothing back from anyone. You guys want us to have people sign up for the site yet you do not honor your end of the deal. I know this is not the only person having these issues this really needs to be addressed. Thanks

# 12 bronco92 @ 04/11/11 07:43 AM