Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post


The Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl roster update is available now.

If you missed out on the changes, click here.

Quote:
"The Official Super Bowl Online Roster Update for Madden NFL 11 is live for PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles!"

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 yappored21 @ 02/04/11 10:47 AM
Antone want to upload these for ps3
 
# 2 daniverson1973 @ 02/04/11 11:19 AM
GREAT JOB EA!
 
# 3 Hailtodemskins @ 02/04/11 03:06 PM
NO MORE ROBERT YOU!!!!!!!!! WHY EA HE WAS MY FRANCHISE QB!..................on a brighter note they added safety chad jones......jones and landry in the secondary will be a NIGHTMARE
 
# 4 doink902000 @ 02/04/11 03:50 PM
Can some one post this roster update for the Euro Trash Version (PAL)?
 
# 5 Bellsprout @ 02/04/11 03:57 PM
Can someone tell me if Sam Shields is finally decent?

I'm at school, so I haven't downloaded it yet.
 
# 6 daniverson1973 @ 02/04/11 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
NO MORE ROBERT YOU!!!!!!!!! WHY EA HE WAS MY FRANCHISE QB!..................on a brighter note they added safety chad jones......jones and landry in the secondary will be a NIGHTMARE
LOL!
you've got to be kidding right??

i dont like the added non-football players EA puts in there
they're totally unnecessary,

they could show their appreciation in other ways to the contributors/affiliates
 
# 7 Hailtodemskins @ 02/04/11 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
LOL!
you've got to be kidding right??

i dont like the added non-football players EA puts in there
they're totally unnecessary,

they could show their appreciation in other ways to the contributors/affiliates
i get where ur coming from because i feel like those slots could be used for real players especially when they completely remove a player who gets put on IR.......BUT AT THE SAME TIME I PLAY WITH THE SKINS AND MCNABB (71 SHORT ACC) KILLS MY TEAM, SO ROBERT YOU (87 SHORT ACC) WAS A QUICK FIX FOR THAT POSITION...but ill just play smash mouth football year 1 and get a qb in the draft
 
# 8 Missin_ATL @ 02/04/11 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailtodemskins
i get where ur coming from because i feel like those slots could be used for real players especially when they completely remove a player who gets put on IR.......BUT AT THE SAME TIME I PLAY WITH THE SKINS AND MCNABB (71 SHORT ACC) KILLS MY TEAM, SO ROBERT YOU (87 SHORT ACC) WAS A QUICK FIX FOR THAT POSITION...but ill just play smash mouth football year 1 and get a qb in the draft
Hmmm not really i didn't like those fake players
 
# 9 Jags4Lyfe @ 02/07/11 06:47 PM
When will the updated Rosters be added for online Franchises?
 
# 10 daniverson1973 @ 02/08/11 06:10 PM
i hope the post-superbowl update comes out soon
 
# 11 Mozark @ 02/08/11 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags4Lyfe
When will the updated Rosters be added for online Franchises?
yea i cant wait to use the browns in my online franchise.
 
# 12 Missin_ATL @ 02/08/11 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniverson1973
i hope the post-superbowl update comes out soon
Yea i hope it comes out this week hopefully
 
# 13 D-MAC©® @ 02/09/11 05:49 AM
I was prompted to download a roster monday night.
(360)
Sam Sheild went from 67- 78 from what I saw.
I always try to get him cause his speed in insane.

I don't know if this is the same rosters everyone is talking bout.
 
# 14 Missin_ATL @ 02/09/11 05:33 PM
On Donny Twitter page he says the final roster will be out next week
 
# 15 over9000yards @ 02/09/11 05:38 PM
I thought the final roster was already out?
 
# 16 daniverson1973 @ 02/09/11 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
I thought the final roster was already out?
no, the packers & steelers still have IR'd & missing players due to injury

i hope its very soon
 
# 17 Bellsprout @ 02/09/11 08:13 PM
Will Woodson be on IR or something in the next update because of his broken collarbone?
 
# 18 over9000yards @ 02/09/11 09:14 PM
Nah, why would he? You can't put someone on season-ending IR if the season is over.
 
# 19 agreene7 @ 02/14/11 07:06 PM
and i mean so that i can download it to my flashdrive. thanks again.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.