Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 42 @ 02/02/11 08:34 PM
 
# 2 ckarlic @ 02/02/11 08:35 PM
Just when i was about to call it a night and log off, you show me this!!! C'Mon Russ.....Nah, thanks for the screenshots. Looks great.
 
# 3 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/02/11 08:35 PM
 
# 4 HustlinOwl @ 02/02/11 08:36 PM
getting hard to remain patient
 
# 5 mlblover15 @ 02/02/11 08:39 PM
Freaking sick and amazing i now understand why i was blessed with a 1080p tv. i think that i may get lost in the game and never return!!
 
# 6 BravesBoy @ 02/02/11 08:41 PM
they are BEA-utiful..thanks for the pics russell
 
# 7 thaSLAB @ 02/02/11 08:41 PM
Giggitty giggiddy


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
# 8 HITTERSAURUS REX @ 02/02/11 08:42 PM
 
# 9 WyxHarmon @ 02/02/11 08:45 PM
That Pujols pic looks so real I want to cry.


I need to get rid of my Xbox soon.
 
# 10 Sco291 @ 02/02/11 08:46 PM
Holy hell... look at that lighting in the first picture!! Wow...just amazing. All those pics are gorgeous. February is so hard to wait through
 
# 11 countryboy @ 02/02/11 08:46 PM
requests coming in 3......2......1........

And let me just say.....WOW!!!!!

Love the pic of Pujols.
 
# 12 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/02/11 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
requests coming in 3......2......1........

And let me just say.....WOW!!!!!

Love the pic of Pujols.
How does the stance look CB since they tweaked it?
 
# 13 countryboy @ 02/02/11 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
How does the stance look CB since they tweaked it?
looks good to me, but I'm not the one to ask. I don't obsess over batting stances.
 
# 14 Russell_SCEA @ 02/02/11 08:51 PM
As you guys can see the lighting engine for MLB 11 done. I might do another small batch of comparison shots to show the difference. Or make a trailer hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also the other shots didn't make it to the other media outlets today for some reason cross your fingers for Thursday.
 
# 15 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/02/11 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
As you guys can see the lighting engine for MLB 11 done. I might do another small batch of comparison shots to show the difference. Or make a trailer hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also the other shots didn't make it to the other media outlets today for some reason cross your fingers for Thursday.
Nice...

Would love to see Patrick do another write up on the new lighting, etc.
 
# 16 countryboy @ 02/02/11 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
As you guys can see the lighting engine for MLB 11 done. I might do another small batch of comparison shots to show the difference. Or make a trailer hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


Quote:
Also the other shots didn't make it to the other media outlets today for some reason cross your fingers for Thursday.
damn snowstorm.



 
# 17 Russell_SCEA @ 02/02/11 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNemesis
Nice...

Would love to see Patrick do another write up on the new lighting, etc.
I'll ask but I don't want anyones brain to explode. I just nod my head when I'm in his office and act like I can understand whats he talking about lol.
 
# 18 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/02/11 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I'll ask but I don't want anyones brain to explode. I just nod my head when I'm in his office and act like I can understand whats he talking about lol.
Him and Brian both ... but man I can never get enough

 
# 19 HITTERSAURUS REX @ 02/02/11 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I might do another small batch of comparison shots to show the difference. Or make a trailer hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Com-pari-sons... Com-pari-sons.. Com-pari-sons.. (well you get the idea)
 
# 20 Shakedowncapo @ 02/02/11 09:07 PM
Padres pics have that sunday afternoon look to them..Great lighting.
 

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.