11:16 PM - January 31, 2011 by Steve_OS
PureSim Baseball 4
165 New Features and Tweaks (and counting)!
As the first month of the new year comes to a close that means baseball season is just around the corner and there's no better way to prepare for the new season than with PureSim Baseball 4!
PureSim Baseball 4 will be released from Wolverine Studios on March 22, 2011 and will retail for only $29.95. You can't beat that price - well unless you order now that is! That's right - order before March 22nd and you can pick it up for only $24.95 AND you can immediately download the most recent BETA version of the game and start getting familiar with all of the new features before the game is officially released! And if that's not enough incentive to check out the game you can go to our website and download the BETA "PureSim Baseball Lite" version absolutely FREE!
"PureSim Lite" has full functionality but is restricted to the PureSim Challenge game mode which requires that you meet a certain challenge score each season or you will be fired. If you are fired you have two options: 1) Start a new association with the free lite version and do a better job. 2) Purchase the full version, continue with your association, and turn things around!
PureSim Baseball 4 not only has a price that can't be matched but it has innovation that cannot be topped either! There's 165 (and counting) new features and tweaks so far in PureSim 4! No other game is even in the same ballpark when it comes to the wealth and innovation of new features in each version. Here's a look at just a couple of them!
- New! - Major Update: PureSim Baseball 3 introduced the Tru-Life Transactions mode and now PureSim Baseball 4 has transaction data that extends from 1920-2010! Play as manager from any season and transactions happen EXACTLY as they did in real life. All included, with no need to purchase additional season disks. (Updated "TRU-Life Transactions Guide.pdf" available in PureSim game directory.)
- New - Totally re-built trade AI!
- New - New difficulty slider for Trade AI (under "More Options" in options and utilities).
- New - New Fatigue model option. When using real players you can choose "Strict" or "Age-Based" Strict will model player fatigue more closely based on how much he played in real life. "Age-Based" does fatigue modeling solely based on the player's age, playing time, and position he plays. NOTE: Age-Based is NOT available when using TRU-Life Strict season replay mode.
- Tweaks - Multiple tweaks to fictional stats models / time period-specific fictional stat models, etc.
- New - New "TRU-Emotion" Trade-AI. If you continually attempt to pry a player away from an AI team via trade, after a while the AI will grow impatient with you. Ultimately it will take a player off the table for good, for the season (with you at least.) The AI will warn you when it is getting close to running out of patience, so if you see it start to indicate that it is frustrated, you best sweeten the pot quickly. The AI's patience is directly related to the Trade AI slider. Note, the AI "remembers" all deals you have tried for a given player in a given season. When a new season begins, they'll come in with a fresh attitude, so you have to wait until the next season to have any hope of getting the player.
- New - Full 2010 player database and roster update included!
- New - 2010 MLB Schedule included!
- New - PureSim Challenge mode. No edits allowed, no switching teams, no temptations. Don't do too poorly or you might get fired for good!
There's only one way to play ball this spring and its PureSim Baseball 4!