Home
MLB 11 The Show News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

MLB 11 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 11 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 11 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 57 - View All
MLB 11 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 berenjena @ 12/16/10 08:16 AM
OMG!!! it looks beautiful!!
 
# 2 NYYanks26 @ 12/16/10 08:17 AM
Looks stunning as always
 
# 3 bp4baseball @ 12/16/10 08:18 AM
That was like falling in love with the game all over again. Everything was so beautiful, even the home plate shot at the beginning was crazy!


Did anyone else get the impression from the video that comentary is going to be really good this year? I know it was just snipets, but it flowed real well.
 
# 4 J-Unit40 @ 12/16/10 08:18 AM
Wow. That looks really good (as usual)!

I really like the player models this year.
 
# 5 cnelly4 @ 12/16/10 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bp4baseball
That was like falling in love with the game all over again. Everything was so beautiful, even the home plate shot at the beginning was crazy!


Did anyone else get the impression from the video that comentary is going to be really good this year? I know it was just snipets, but it flowed real well.

It was each teams own announcers. Could it be a possibility??? Probably not, but man would that bring the game to life.
 
# 6 bp4baseball @ 12/16/10 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
It was each teams own announcers. Could it be a possibility??? Probably not, but man would that bring the game to life.
Oh, wow I feel sorta dumb write now
 
# 7 FlyingFinn @ 12/16/10 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
It was each teams own announcers. Could it be a possibility??? Probably not, but man would that bring the game to life.
Sounded like Fox and TBS broadcasts to me... I know I heard Joe Buck.
 
# 8 gigadkc @ 12/16/10 08:31 AM
great trailer, now the waiting game begins. Less than 3 months to go!!
 
# 9 cnelly4 @ 12/16/10 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Sounded like Fox and TBS broadcasts to me... I know I heard Joe Buck.
Yeah, there was some Fox and TBS, but the Bert Blyleven was in there for the Twins. And the Yankees announcer was in there also I believe. Not sure of his name.
 
# 10 nemesis04 @ 12/16/10 08:36 AM
Looked good overall! Still see a little broken wrist syndrome going on with some of the batters.
 
# 11 ARMORALLL @ 12/16/10 08:42 AM
Pretty good but it's still an early version of the game.
 
# 12 DJ @ 12/16/10 08:51 AM
Good first look. I am totally getting one of those PS3 controllers when this game comes out, too. If you scroll down on the blog (click the link if you can't see the video) you'll see a pic of it.

I'll also pre-order and take advantage of the 30-day free trial of MLBTV.
 
# 13 ckarlic @ 12/16/10 08:58 AM
WOW!!! Awesome trailer...Can't wait to get this!!! Pre-order here I come
 
# 14 ckarlic @ 12/16/10 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigadkc
great trailer, now the waiting game begins. Less than 3 months to go!!
I know...But its easier to think of the wait in terms of weeks instead of months. About 12 weeks to go.
 
# 15 65South @ 12/16/10 09:02 AM
Beautiful....just beautiful!

Takes me to a place where there isn't 6" of snow on the ground.
 
# 16 BravesBoy @ 12/16/10 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
I know...But its easier to think of the wait in terms of weeks instead of months. About 12 weeks to go.
haha, after reading that my thoughts went...3 months? Man thats so far away. Then I read your 12 weeks and thought, hey now that sounds better haha
 
# 17 ckarlic @ 12/16/10 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
Yeah, there was some Fox and TBS, but the Bert Blyleven was in there for the Twins. And the Yankees announcer was in there also I believe. Not sure of his name.
Yeah, the Yankee guy was John Flaherty. Sounded GREAT!!!!
 
# 18 dlk90514 @ 12/16/10 09:05 AM
Not a big Angels fan, but Torii Hunter's face is spot-on!! I think everybody in the trailer was, as a matter of fact. This video just got me really excited!
 
# 19 ElroyJetson @ 12/16/10 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
Good first look. I am totally getting one of those PS3 controllers when this game comes out, too. If you scroll down on the blog (click the link if you can't see the video) you'll see a pic of it.

I'll also pre-order and take advantage of the 30-day free trial of MLBTV.
Getting that controller!!! Where do you have to pre order it tho to get the mlb tv subscription?
 
# 20 ckarlic @ 12/16/10 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Getting that controller!!! Where do you have to pre order it tho to get the mlb tv subscription?

Would love to know as well. What is the controller you speak of?
 

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.