Home
Shift 2 Unleashed News Post


Check out the new Shift 2 Unleashed screenshots.

Game: Shift 2 UnleashedReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 2 - View All
Shift 2 Unleashed Videos
Member Comments
# 1 rasputin6948 @ 12/01/10 09:58 AM
Wow that looks pretty dang good
 
# 2 Chairman7w @ 12/01/10 10:00 AM
Dang!! I fully expected to see some pics and say, "Well, it looks like any other racer to me"... But this looks amazing. Very nice!
 
# 3 jms493 @ 12/01/10 10:54 AM
The effing Helmet cam looks great. Why hasn't this been implemented before?
 
# 4 EnigmaNemesis @ 12/01/10 08:24 PM
My eyes are definitely peeled for this. Shacknews was calling them "bullshots" since they had hands on, and the game, while it looked good, they said EA added effects and touched up the screenshots.

But the gloves are off since EA called out GT. I love GT, I respect and understand what that series has to offer, and is my go to sim... but if this can be a better hybrid compared to the first one of sim (lets be honest, it wont be a true sim, with the added novelties and effects, it will still be hybrid) then it would be a fun alternative to play, for those who don't like the full on arcade experience like NFS or Burnout.
 
# 5 DickDalewood @ 12/02/10 12:34 AM
That helmet cam is BRILLIANT.
 
# 6 JMD @ 12/02/10 08:19 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What's this Bull****?

Anyway shift 2 is looking great. Love the first Shift game , can't wait for this one.
 
# 7 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/03/10 05:50 AM
Quick question about Need for Speed Shift. Was the game any good? I've heard some really good things about it. I know this is for NFSS2 but, I couldn't find any info on it.

If there is please post the link. Thanks!
 
# 8 Footballforever @ 12/03/10 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Quick question about Need for Speed Shift. Was the game any good? I've heard some really good things about it. I know this is for NFSS2 but, I couldn't find any info on it.

If there is please post the link. Thanks!
just bought it off ebay, I heard it was good, so I wanted to try it out.
 
# 9 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/03/10 02:41 PM
Let me know. My has it and has told me all these great things about it. But, I'm still on the fence.
 
# 10 Footballforever @ 12/03/10 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Let me know. My has it and has told me all these great things about it. But, I'm still on the fence.
I will, but oin the other hand NFS Hot pursuit it HOT.
 
# 11 ODogg @ 12/03/10 03:16 PM
NFS Shift is insane good...one of the most intense racing experiences I've ever had on a console.
 
# 12 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/03/10 05:21 PM
Wow! That good? Can you use the DFGT wheel? I'll check out the demo.


Edit: Damn that was intense. I love the CPU driver AI. I may have to pick this up.
 
# 13 Oliver Beyer @ 12/03/10 05:26 PM
Let's wait how it really turns out. Everybody can hand out some photoshopped renderings. Codemasters does it every time and when the final game is realeased it always falls short (despite still looking good). I only believe a demo I see with my own eyes.
 
# 14 Earl1963 @ 12/03/10 08:46 PM
Gran Turismo should bring out the best in the developers for this game.
 
# 15 JMD @ 12/04/10 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
NFS Shift is insane good...one of the most intense racing experiences I've ever had on a console.
I agree. Racing games are my favorite. I don't care if they are Sim or Arcade as long as they are fun. Shift is some of the most intense racing I've played as well. Balls to the wall and a ton of fun. Very nice cars and tracks as well and one of the best cockpit views in the business. I never used to use the in car view until Shift came along, the game is at it's best when inside the car.

Forgot to add, also some great DLC for Shift as well.
 
# 16 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/04/10 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I agree. Racing games are my favorite. I don't care if they are Sim or Arcade as long as they are fun. Shift is some of the most intense racing I've played as well. Balls to the wall and a ton of fun. Very nice cars and tracks as well and one of the best cockpit views in the business. I never used to use the in car view until Shift came along, the game is at it's best when inside the car.

Forgot to add, also some great DLC for Shift as well.
Thanks JMD! I'll be picking this up today for the ps3.
 
# 17 Earl1963 @ 12/04/10 10:38 AM
I ownded shift and I couln't get into to it. But to be honest I didn't try to get into all that much because of my initial impression of the game. Maybe I will give it another shot.
 
# 18 Behindshadows @ 12/04/10 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
Thanks JMD! I'll be picking this up today for the ps3.
Here's a recent video I made of Shift 1.

Watch in HD..

 
# 19 Behindshadows @ 12/05/10 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker
That was pretty sweet. I love that the side view mirror came off. I was just love that helmet cam view and was glad to see you finally switched to it for the majority of the race.
Thanks Broham! Glad you liked that video.

Yeah I drive better from that view...I will do a better video later, without the lag and in a more crisp resolution...Got to overclock my PC to run it faster.
 
# 20 DirtyJerz32 @ 12/05/10 11:01 AM
Using the iPhone. Can't see the vid BS.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.