Home
NHL 11 News Post


With all NHL teams now releasing their alternate jerseys, here is the code that will unlock the NHL alternates in NHL 11.

bcxkg8fkx3h4m3p5

Source - NHL 11 In the Crease Blog

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Double-J @ 11/29/10 07:09 PM
Many thanks sir! Much appreciated, looking forward to seeing the Sabres in their new alts in-game!
 
# 2 Sneller77 @ 11/29/10 08:20 PM
May be a dumb question, but are the alternate jerseys for all the other teams already in the game? Or is there another code for those? If so, where can I find it/them?
 
# 3 DJ @ 11/30/10 09:05 AM
OK, silly question but why are the codes for the jerseys always just a jumble of letters? Why can't we just type in something like 'jerseys' and have that unlock the alternates?
 
# 4 Pezell04x @ 11/30/10 09:54 AM
Anaheim 3rd
Columbus 3rd
Buffalo away
Buffalo 3rd
New York Rangers vintage

I think that's it actually
 
# 5 Pezell04x @ 11/30/10 09:55 AM
LA Kings Alt
Vancouver Alt

Still pissed they don't have the Bruins Winter Classic
 
# 6 Double-J @ 11/30/10 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneller77
May be a dumb question, but are the alternate jerseys for all the other teams already in the game? Or is there another code for those? If so, where can I find it/them?
The only jerseys unlocked by this code are jerseys new for 2010/2011 which hadn't been unveiled by their teams. So all other jerseys are in the game and carry over from last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
OK, silly question but why are the codes for the jerseys always just a jumble of letters? Why can't we just type in something like 'jerseys' and have that unlock the alternates?
Because there are legal issues which prevent EA from featuring the jerseys in their game until they are *officially* revealed by each of their corresponding real life NHL clubs. If it were something like "jersey" or "sweater" then people would activate it without too much trouble and it could cause issue with the legal dept.

IIRC, wasn't the 08 (or 09?) code leaked ridiculously early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemens
Hi guys, can someone give us a quick list of new unlocked jerseys? I'm on the road until friday and just curious until then :-)

Thx


-------------------------------
Mark
http://www.easports.com/blogs/inthec...11-jersey-code

That's the link with images of each, but to list:

Anaheim (third)
Buffalo (away and third)
Columbus (third)
Los Angeles (third)
New York [Rangers] (third)
Vancouver (third)
 
# 7 Guyamir11 @ 11/30/10 02:47 PM
Vanvouver jerseys dont have names on the back.
 
# 8 Matt_350z @ 11/30/10 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x

Still pissed they don't have the Bruins Winter Classic
-same here.
 
# 9 coopsta007 @ 12/01/10 01:02 PM
Great to see the code has finally been released by EA. I also agree that they should include the Winter Classic jerseys...those are some awesome sweaters that would make a great addition to the game.
 
# 10 xMrHighwaYx93 @ 12/01/10 01:20 PM
Just curious...
Is there any way that an update could be made to put the All Star Game logo on the Hurricanes jerseys?
 
# 11 Vanman2425 @ 12/01/10 01:20 PM
The Winter Classic rights are owned by 2K sports. Therefore, the game itself, and anything that has to do with the Wincter Classic i.e. jerseys, cannot be inlcuded in an EA game.
 
# 12 meep316 @ 12/01/10 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
The Winter Classic rights are owned by 2K sports. Therefore, the game itself, and anything that has to do with the Wincter Classic i.e. jerseys, cannot be inlcuded in an EA game.
The Bruins use theirs as Alts, like the Blackhawks do, and the Blackhawks' are in.

The Bruins wore theirs 3 times after the Winter Classic last year and I believe are scheduled to wear them 5 times this year if I'm not mistaken.
 
# 13 Double-J @ 12/01/10 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanman2425
The Winter Classic rights are owned by 2K sports. Therefore, the game itself, and anything that has to do with the Wincter Classic i.e. jerseys, cannot be inlcuded in an EA game.
Which is odd, since the Sabres Winter Classic jerseys are in the game...
 
# 14 goosedennis @ 12/02/10 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J
Which is odd, since the Sabres Winter Classic jerseys are in the game...
As alternates. Same with the Penguins.
 
# 15 goosedennis @ 12/02/10 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double-J
Because there are legal issues which prevent EA from featuring the jerseys in their game until they are *officially* revealed by each of their corresponding real life NHL clubs. If it were something like "jersey" or "sweater" then people would activate it without too much trouble and it could cause issue with the legal dept.

IIRC, wasn't the 08 (or 09?) code leaked ridiculously early?
Why can't they patch it in?
 
# 16 Double-J @ 12/03/10 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goosedennis
Why can't they patch it in?
I don't think it is so much a matter of can't as it is a matter of won't.
 
# 17 Gangrel @ 12/03/10 12:54 PM
Listen to the podcast for all your answers...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
 
# 18 SinisterAlex @ 12/03/10 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyamir11
Vanvouver jerseys dont have names on the back.
They aren't supposed to have names on the back. It's Vancouver's 40th season and these jerseys are pretty much what they wore in 1970. They didn't have names on the back of their jerseys.
 
# 19 Guyamir11 @ 12/04/10 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
They aren't supposed to have names on the back. It's Vancouver's 40th season and these jerseys are pretty much what they wore in 1970. They didn't have names on the back of their jerseys.
Thanks , I wondered why. I didnt know that.
In which game they wore them this year?
 
# 20 alx83 @ 12/05/10 02:31 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned how terrible these look.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.