Home
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 News Post


Over the next few weeks/month THQ will be releasing surveys for everyone in the community to fill out. These surveys will directly impact future development.

If you are into wrestling games, take some time out of your day to fill out the survey. This week, they are looking at your feedback on the gameplay and reversal system.

Quote:
"WWE fans, now that you've played SmackDown vs Raw 2011, we are extremely keen on understanding your opinion and improvement suggestions as we work on developing the future of SmackDown vs Raw. We sincerely appreciate your honest feedback, as it will directly impact the next version of SmackDown vs Raw. Please make sure to answer the final question for a special opportunity.

This first survey is specifically related to gameplay overall and the reversal system.

A few things to consider:

This feedback is being reviewed for the development of our next project, so anything goes.

This survey is dedicated to giving you, the community, the opportunity to have your voice heard."

Let your voice be heard, fill out the survey now.

Game: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Fiddy @ 11/24/10 01:51 PM
just filled it out...
 
# 2 adembroski @ 11/24/10 03:53 PM
I really hope this comes to something. SvR's gameplay is really holding back what could be an amazing game.
 
# 3 Sheamazin @ 11/24/10 04:21 PM
Filled it out.
Hopefully I win the DVD set. My son wants that for Xmas.
 
# 4 Steven547 @ 11/24/10 05:31 PM
Completed. But it feels like the questions they were asking were things that we complained about last year and the year before...reversals, AI, etc. So I don't have hopes THQ / Yukes will do anything to address these.
 
# 5 Fiddy @ 11/24/10 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Completed. But it feels like the questions they were asking were things that we complained about last year and the year before...reversals, AI, etc. So I don't have hopes THQ / Yukes will do anything to address these.
lol what? it was just the first survey of many. relax lol.
 
# 6 Steven547 @ 11/26/10 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
lol what? it was just the first survey of many. relax lol.
You're missing my point. These are issues that have plagued the series for years, and NOW they decide to ask us about them in these "surveys"? It feels like they are just doing a "marketing damage control"...They ask what we think of the AI so we think they will address it next year. Key words: NEXT YEAR. (How many "next years" have we been told already?)

I don't care how many surveys they put out, it doesn't help what's been wrong with this series. You can put surveys out until you're blue in the face, but if nothing is done to rectify the issues, what's the point?
 
# 7 Fiddy @ 11/26/10 05:20 PM
well maybe the point is they final realize it. so they putting surveys out to see what else they can dig up from the comments. jesus. companys dont do this so to speak they get hammered. when they do, they still get hammered. if ya want to help, fill out the surveys each week. if not, then dont. i dunno what else to tell ya.

its like NHL 11, gameplay issues still around from NHL 07 and nothing gets done. it is what it is!!
 
# 8 Fiddy @ 11/26/10 05:20 PM
well maybe the point is they final realize it. so they putting surveys out to see what else they can dig up from the comments. jesus. companys dont do this so to speak they get hammered. when they do, they still get hammered. if ya want to help, fill out the surveys each week. if not, then dont. i dunno what else to tell ya.

its like NHL 11, gameplay issues still around from NHL 07 and nothing gets done. it is what it is!!
 
# 9 THQ Tank @ 11/28/10 07:15 PM
The point is, you (our community) now have a Tag-Team of Community Managers in myself and Marcus "The Hammer" Stephenson, who do give a hot damn about your opinion and will ensure until the last drop of sweat has been poured in to next year's version that this time....you are heard.

As a Community Manager, I personally feel there is no better non-bias, non-threatening way to share YOUR opinion than by a simple survey that allows you to think about what you want to say and not be influenced by pressure from anyone else.

We're spending a lot of time on our message boards, here at OS, PP, IGN, CAWS, and GR, and our own Facebook and Twitter...we're committed to making the next WWE SvR inspired by the community.

We were not here to do this last year, now we are. I will do my best to hold my end of the bargain.

-Tank

THQ Fighting Community Manager (WWE and UFC)
 
# 10 adembroski @ 11/28/10 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THQ Tank
The point is, you (our community) now have a Tag-Team of Community Managers in myself and Marcus "The Hammer" Stephenson, who do give a hot damn about your opinion and will ensure until the last drop of sweat has been poured in to next year's version that this time....you are heard.

As a Community Manager, I personally feel there is no better non-bias, non-threatening way to share YOUR opinion than by a simple survey that allows you to think about what you want to say and not be influenced by pressure from anyone else.

We're spending a lot of time on our message boards, here at OS, PP, IGN, CAWS, and GR, and our own Facebook and Twitter...we're committed to making the next WWE SvR inspired by the community.

We were not here to do this last year, now we are. I will do my best to hold my end of the bargain.

-Tank

THQ Fighting Community Manager (WWE and UFC)
Good post. Welcome, Tank.

I must ask... having been involved in the past two Madden community events and having extensive experience dealing with both the Madden community managers and the Madden development team, I know how the setup works at EA. I don't know how it works at THQ, so excuse me if I speak out of turn here...

But I'd like to know precisely how your influence makes the difference. I know that Madden's community managers have little to no influence on the product. You are claiming that your influence will make the difference.
 
# 11 Fiddy @ 11/29/10 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THQ Tank
The point is, you (our community) now have a Tag-Team of Community Managers in myself and Marcus "The Hammer" Stephenson, who do give a hot damn about your opinion and will ensure until the last drop of sweat has been poured in to next year's version that this time....you are heard.

As a Community Manager, I personally feel there is no better non-bias, non-threatening way to share YOUR opinion than by a simple survey that allows you to think about what you want to say and not be influenced by pressure from anyone else.

We're spending a lot of time on our message boards, here at OS, PP, IGN, CAWS, and GR, and our own Facebook and Twitter...we're committed to making the next WWE SvR inspired by the community.

We were not here to do this last year, now we are. I will do my best to hold my end of the bargain.

-Tank

THQ Fighting Community Manager (WWE and UFC)
awesome. welcome to the site!! cant wait to see what you guys can do for next years game.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.