Home
Gran Turismo 5 News Post


According to Jalopnik, Kazunori Yamauchi has just confirmed Gran Turismo 5 is gold.

Quote:
"We just asked Kazunori Yamauchi, the father of Gran Turismo, in an interview here at SEMA, the question on everyone's minds when will GT5 finally be released? His response: "The discs are being stamped as we speak."

Game: Gran Turismo 5Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 16 - View All
Gran Turismo 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bcruise @ 11/02/10 04:37 PM

According to Jalopnik, Kazunori Yamauchi has just confirmed Gran Turismo 5 is gold.

Quote:
"We just asked Kazunori Yamauchi, the father of Gran Turismo, in an interview here at SEMA, the question on everyone's minds when will GT5 finally be released? His response: "The discs are being stamped as we speak."
 
# 2 bcruise @ 11/02/10 07:46 PM
Otherwise known as "Gone Gold".

Although I'm a little worried about the pressing machines breaking down and causing another delay.
 
# 3 42 @ 11/02/10 07:47 PM
We still won't see it for another 3 years.
 
# 4 EnigmaNemesis @ 11/02/10 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Otherwise known as "Gone Gold".

Although I'm a little worried about the pressing machines breaking down and causing another delay.





Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
We still won't see it for another 3 years.
Hey man, don't you piss in my Wheaties!
 
# 5 Dazraz @ 11/03/10 04:08 AM
The discs are being pressed but there is a typing error in the instruction manual so we've put the game back for another 6 months. Ha ha.
 
# 6 Section_25 @ 11/03/10 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
We still won't see it for another 3 years.
 
# 7 RustedWalleye @ 11/03/10 12:29 PM
December 21st is what I was told from a 'source' for a release date.
 
# 8 65South @ 11/03/10 01:46 PM
Hmmm...ironically just in time for the holidays...
 
# 9 42 @ 11/03/10 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section_25

 
# 10 EnigmaNemesis @ 11/03/10 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Hmmm...ironically just in time for the holidays...
They did say it would be out this holiday season. So there is nothing ironic.
 
# 11 65South @ 11/04/10 09:53 AM
That was the irony in my opinion. As many times as this title has been pushed back, I was just poking fun at how convenient that it's now 'scheduled' to release during the holiday season which just happens to double as the biggest consumer shopping time of the year.
 
# 12 Layoneil @ 11/04/10 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
That was the irony in my opinion. As many times as this title has been pushed back, I was just poking fun at how convenient that it's now 'scheduled' to release during the holiday season which just happens to double as the biggest consumer shopping time of the year.
some kind of special holiday presale for a much delayed game would be ironic.
a delay on just a pre-order would be ironic.

simply pushing to get something released for the holidays is like you said convenient, not ironic.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.