08:58 PM - October 28, 2010 by Steve_OS
DOWNLOAD FIFA 11 PATCH 1.01: CLICK HERE
The download brings a number of enhancements for the game, and will improve the following:
- The end-match crash in Manager Mode and Exhibition Match.
- The Manager Mode crash when using Peterborough Club.
- Teams in Manager Mode that were appearing in the incorrect leagues. Note: This will not work for Manager Mode saves that you have in progress, only new ones that you start after installing the patch.
- The Manager Mode in-game scoreboard location when in widescreen mode and using a league other than England.
- The Manager Mode in-game scoreboard location when Olympique Lyonnais are used.
- The weather pattern randomizer in Manager Mode.
- Two users playing on the same team if you enter the online mode with the mouse.
- Online Head to Head matches where the in-game scoreboard location was sometimes too low on the screen.
- Users being able to control the opponent CPU with a second controller after backing out of a Ranked Online match.
- Users who did not receive a DNF% on the Head to Head Leaderboards when pressing ALT + F4.
- Highlight replays video stuttering.
- NIS (Non-Interactive Sequence) stuttering.
- Improvement for keyboard users who were not able to access the in-game Controller Settings.
- A work around for video stuttering on ATI video cards (until a new driver is released).
- Correction to Lincoln City kit sponsors.
- Correction to Zenit St. Petersburg third kit.
- Correction to Montpellier kit sponsors.
Source - FIFA 11 News