Home
NBA 2K11 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

If you missed part 1, click here.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ThatSacTownKingsFan @ 10/04/10 09:40 AM
Czar, have you turned down the steal sliders or the pass interception sliders (if that exists lol) ?

I saw you throwing some wild passes in that vid, only saw a steal once.

Otherwise, good vid, you the man.
 
# 2 Jasong7777 @ 10/04/10 09:50 AM
Another great video. The game looks great.
 
# 3 IDILL_E @ 10/04/10 09:51 AM
Can we get the 2nd Qtr, Czar? Pretty Please, no need for commentary just the vid would be great.
 
# 4 Chairman7w @ 10/04/10 09:55 AM
Love that Sim Style ballin' No running up and down, jackin' up threes and spamming the ISO stick trying to dunk every time.

Great Vid Czar, I know you're going to have a talk with Kaman about his Low Post D, he got a little reachy there! LOL!!

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
 
# 5 elprez98 @ 10/04/10 09:56 AM
Looked like the clamped down on Kaman after he was torching them early. I like to see that.
 
# 6 Chairman7w @ 10/04/10 09:59 AM
LoL @ the Bobcat's mascot doing the Worm!
 
# 7 boodahisthe1 @ 10/04/10 10:00 AM
cant wait til midnight to pick this up..i'll prolly pull an all nighter..called of worked tomorrow and the kids will be in school..i'll get some sleep on wednesday..lmao
 
# 8 Da_Czar @ 10/04/10 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSacTownKingsFan
Czar, have you turned down the steal sliders or the pass interception sliders (if that exists lol) ?

I saw you throwing some wild passes in that vid, only saw a steal once.

Otherwise, good vid, you the man.
No I didn't I moved my center to pf and kept using his old icon pass button ... ARG. those possession cost me a nice lead...

still getting used to the controls myself LOL
 
# 9 Da_Czar @ 10/04/10 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
Love that Sim Style ballin' No running up and down, jackin' up threes and spamming the ISO stick trying to dunk every time.

Great Vid Czar, I know you're going to have a talk with Kaman about his Low Post D, he got a little reachy there! LOL!!

Thanks for taking the time to do this.
you KNOW that chairman... LOL he's going to get a good talking too at the half. LOL.

But the thing I love is that the cpu had the good sense to try and go inside and they didn't pull some amazing backdoor play to score they went inside and we made some mistakes.

Also notice I had a mismatch with Kaman at the 4 but then they adjusted and brought some doubles. I'm telling you the cpu reacts to what your doing so as you make adjustments in the game the game changes... At least so far.
 
# 10 Da_Czar @ 10/04/10 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodahisthe1
cant wait til midnight to pick this up..i'll prolly pull an all nighter..called of worked tomorrow and the kids will be in school..i'll get some sleep on wednesday..lmao
that's how you do it family !!!! LOL 2kholiday... ALL DAY !
 
# 11 DIESEL @ 10/04/10 10:48 AM
I'm ashamed to say I would probably watch a full 48 minute game if you posted it. It's so nice to see sim play in a video. Great work as always Czar.
 
# 12 IDILL_E @ 10/04/10 11:06 AM
Czar how were your stats postgame? Do you think 10 minute quarters would be sufficient to get realistic statlines?
 
# 13 CHU @ 10/04/10 11:11 AM
Ha....why did they make Eric Bledsoe so light skinned??? well at least he is in the game that was nice to see but i guess Czar didnt know he is just as good as a shooter as rondo lol
 
# 14 chunt04 @ 10/04/10 11:26 AM
Czar, what adjustments did you make for the second quarter to slow their inside game? Were you initially denying the ball into the post?
 
# 15 jeebs9 @ 10/04/10 11:27 AM
^^Still need to take open shots^^

Regardless
 
# 16 youvalss @ 10/04/10 11:46 AM
Thanks for this one, Czar. I liked your ball movement, even though it seemed sometimes that you gave up the play you had called. But very nice and fun to watch.
 
# 17 RipCity71252 @ 10/04/10 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHU
Ha....why did they make Eric Bledsoe so light skinned??? well at least he is in the game that was nice to see but i guess Czar didnt know he is just as good as a shooter as rondo lol
Both games did a terrible job with Bledsoe's skin color. Couldn't even recognize him when playing playing Become Legendary...lol.
 
# 18 oo7Soxs @ 10/04/10 12:31 PM
Watching the AI make adjustments within the quarter is pretty impressive. Rather then driving, they started posting up Jackson. They also started doubling Kaman. Oh man this is going to be so fun! It's gonna keepya on your toes all game long!
 
# 19 therizing02 @ 10/04/10 12:35 PM
I may have missed this but is that the All Star default level?
 
# 20 Blak_Baki_Hanma @ 10/04/10 12:37 PM
Just plain lovely. Can't wait. By 1am I'll be lookin for a game. Holla!
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.