Home
NBA 2K11 News Post




Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Classic88 @ 09/27/10 05:19 PM
Nice man. How do you record video from the game? I usually hook a camera up to my tv, record, and then import that footage to my editing software and then edit.

What's your method?
 
# 2 coolio83 @ 09/27/10 05:23 PM
has it been said why so many of the arenas dont have their real names, like MSG and the Garden?
 
# 3 ProfessaPackMan @ 09/27/10 05:24 PM
Question: Does every player in this game do that thing where they massage the ball and then spin it back to the Official? Already seen a few players do that move from the few videos I've seen.
 
# 4 youvalss @ 09/27/10 05:38 PM
Thanks! Another great gameplay video.

So, Celtics players wear BLACK sleeve both for home and away game.
 
# 5 Ninjoid @ 09/27/10 05:41 PM
Steve - I'm guessing these are cpu v cpu games - am I correct? Looking good for that mode if so.

Thanks
 
# 6 youvalss @ 09/27/10 05:44 PM
I still don't understand why Shaq never plays.
 
# 7 jrose57 @ 09/27/10 05:50 PM
Just want to make sure, HEAT was USER, CPU was CELTICS right? And would you mind telling me whats the diffculity, and style of play (I assume and pretty sure is SIM). And WOW, WOW, WOW, this one is probably the best one I have seen, so realistic, in every aspect, both teams played great, getting the stars to score, great gameplay!
 
# 8 scatman @ 09/27/10 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic88
Nice man. How do you record video from the game? I usually hook a camera up to my tv, record, and then import that footage to my editing software and then edit.

What's your method?
I would love to know that too....is thats something I can do on my PS3? If so, How?
 
# 9 ataman5 @ 09/27/10 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I still don't understand why Shaq never plays.
Yeaa that bothered me 2, but this is a coach decision i guess keeping him fresh for Playoffs maybe. Oh wait this wasn't real right or was it.
 
# 10 mymannemcee @ 09/27/10 06:19 PM
1). Can someone tell us how to record these videos from the game? This is probably a repeat question, but I wanna showcase some of my skills once the game drops!

2). Is there any explanation as to why there's ANOTHER arena that doesn't have its real name? Why is it the Celtics Arena? Why is it the Knicks Arena?
 
# 11 mjg022 @ 09/27/10 06:21 PM
Probably because they don't have the rights to use certain types of names. Maybe they don't have permission from TD Bank North Garden.
 
# 12 ataman5 @ 09/28/10 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymannemcee
1). Can someone tell us how to record these videos from the game? This is probably a repeat question, but I wanna showcase some of my skills once the game drops!
You will have to buy a hd-pvr then you'll be able to record all your hd media from sources like ps3.
 
# 13 Goffs @ 09/28/10 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
Yeaa that bothered me 2, but this is a coach decision i guess keeping him fresh for Playoffs maybe. Oh wait this wasn't real right or was it.
gotta wait for the roster update...then maybe we get to see Shaq play...
 
# 14 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/28/10 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
gotta wait for the roster update...then maybe we get to see Shaq play...
Shaq is already on the Celtics bench, the cpu just does not sub him in, they prefer to go to J.Oneal and Big Baby.
 
# 15 Goffs @ 09/28/10 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWorldIsYours
Shaq is already on the Celtics bench, the cpu just does not sub him in, they prefer to go to J.Oneal and Big Baby.
i know Shaq is in the Celtic bench its just that the rotation is not updated....

we dont know how Boston will handle the rotations this year so i guess we can just wait...
 
# 16 eDotd @ 09/28/10 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Question: Does every player in this game do that thing where they massage the ball and then spin it back to the Official? Already seen a few players do that move from the few videos I've seen.
I've seen LeBron, Melo, Duncan, Billups, and Boozer do it. LeBron still has his powder though, Duncan still has his rim hanging, etc.
 
# 17 ehh @ 09/28/10 09:03 AM
Man Harlan & Clark were rambling like crazy in this vid lol.
 
# 18 randomocity @ 09/28/10 11:11 AM
Anyone notice how Rondo is like a foot behind the FT line on his second FT (5:15)?
 
# 19 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/28/10 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Man Harlan & Clark were rambling like crazy in this vid lol.
Yes they were..lol.
 
# 20 ecworldwide @ 09/28/10 12:16 PM
Excellent commentary.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.