Home
NBA 2K11 News Post


Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ffpp @ 09/26/10 11:57 AM
Shouldn't the shot clock be reset around 3:30 ? Jefferson shoots, the ball hits the rim, McDyess gets the offensive board but the shot clock just continues to run down
 
# 2 leo2k2ndc @ 09/26/10 12:00 PM
LoL, This dude got kinda dogged....

Besides every shot being a dunk, and the difficulty of the LeBron shot, It looks good to me...

I'm hoping the game is hard, while not feeling cheap
 
# 3 KING2672 @ 09/26/10 12:03 PM
That was the game clock not the shot clock
 
# 4 coolcras7 @ 09/26/10 12:06 PM
The Heat Defense was killing him, an example that you wont be able to play the game like you did last year.
 
# 5 ffpp @ 09/26/10 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING2672
That was the game clock not the shot clock
Oh, you're right, my bad.
Can't tell you how happy I am to be wrong
 
# 6 The 24th Letter @ 09/26/10 12:08 PM
I do like the fact that when he played proper D, he cut LeBron off, forcing the J.....playing D seems so fun this year...something that was missing from k9 and k10
 
# 7 23 @ 09/26/10 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I do like the fact that when he played proper D, he cut LeBron off, forcing the J.....playing D seems so fun this year...something that was missing from k9 and k10
Agreed man... I like the balance they put in the game between the two
 
# 8 youngfaze01 @ 09/26/10 12:15 PM
Love that Dwade dunk and LBJ one.
 
# 9 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/26/10 12:18 PM
The defense looks much improved and it's only on pro difficulty. The one thing I didn't like and this has to do with the player intros, is that the crowd screamed when Bron threw up the chalk like it was a home game in Miami. They should be booing him...lol.
 
# 10 shawnomega @ 09/26/10 12:20 PM
See there are some easy shots that should fall but they don't. Is it going to be a common thing for All stars to miss shots they could make in their sleep? Obviously they miss, but there are some shots they prolly wouldn't miss not going in.
 
# 11 ..GameOver.. @ 09/26/10 12:27 PM
Good looks on the video. Can't wait to play against the Heat. The guy got smashed.
 
# 12 Phreezy P @ 09/26/10 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnomega
See there are some easy shots that should fall but they don't. Is it going to be a common thing for All stars to miss shots they could make in their sleep? Obviously they miss, but there are some shots they prolly wouldn't miss not going in.
If they did go in too frequently they would be considered cheese. It is realistic the way it is.
 
# 13 neptuneniq @ 09/26/10 12:30 PM
Hmm after watching every 2k footage that's out, it seems like spin and hopstep dunks are unstoppable
 
# 14 stillfeelme @ 09/26/10 12:31 PM
After playing the demo and then seeing this what stands out is the CPU runs better fast breaks. Lebron is running point sticking Parker but the human controlled team Parker never sticks Lebron, also Wade was sticking Parker but Miller never was sticking Parker always Hill . This game has some smart AI. I didn't see it in this game but I seen it other videos where Wade was bringing up the ball sometimes which I think should happen. This was only pro difficulty too man lol
 
# 15 J-H!zZl3 @ 09/26/10 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Hmm after watching every 2k footage that's out, it seems like spin and hopstep dunks are unstoppable
I'm sure that move will be dealt with in the patch. I'm not really sure why it is so easy to pull it off. That's a type of dunk that hardly ever happens in real games.
 
# 16 2k10Fonzarelli @ 09/26/10 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-H!zZl3
I'm sure that move will be dealt with in the patch. I'm not really sure why it is so easy to pull it off. That's a type of dunk that hardly ever happens in real games.
drawing charges seems to work.

playing defense works well too
 
# 17 sir lucious lft ft @ 09/26/10 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Hmm after watching every 2k footage that's out, it seems like spin and hopstep dunks are unstoppable

i don't think so....when i played the demo the cpu blocked my spin layups plenty of times and that just pro level. And they are some contact animations that prevent you from dunking everytime with the spin dunk. I do agree that it will be used alot online but thats mainly because ppl online have a hard time staying infront there man on defense. But its not unstoppable
 
# 18 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/26/10 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Hmm after watching every 2k footage that's out, it seems like spin and hopstep dunks are unstoppable
Why in everyone of your post you have to badmouth 2k? I get that you dont like it but if you dont like it so much why are you always checking videos and commenting for?
 
# 19 neptuneniq @ 09/26/10 12:41 PM
Yeh ur probably right. I only played the demo for like a day because id rather wait for the full game. I'm just skeptical about how thy implemented the spin dunk and layup as part of the shot stick.
 
# 20 TheWorldIsYours @ 09/26/10 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neptuneniq
Yeh ur probably right. I only played the demo for like a day because id rather wait for the full game. I'm just skeptical about how thy implemented the spin dunk and layup as part of the shot stick.
So you played the demo once and you are talking about how unstoppable the moves are. Very, very poor logic there.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.