04:12 AM - September 23, 2010 by EmmittSmithx22x
The Madden NFL 11 patch is available now for PS3 users.
Will update this post when the 360 patch is available.
UPDATE: The patch is now available for 360 users.
Please post your impressions here.
NFL Football is in full swing, and so is the latest title update for Madden NFL 11. Many of the features and fixes associated with this patch came directly from you, our loyal Madden NFL community. For this update, the team focused primarily on improving gameplay, online, and general game stability & improvements. Read on to find out more about what to expect when the download completes.
- Tuned play action blocking to be more effective.
- Tuned kick return blocking to be more effective.
- Tuned injuries to occur in more realistic percentages.
- Tuned GameFlow play calling logic, including lesser chances of same / similar plays being called concurrently.
- Tuned general defensive effectiveness, including locomotion improvements for defenders and miscellaneous pass coverage improvements
- Fixed QB spy 'nano-blitz' exploit.
- Fixed an issue in online team play that allowed defensive captains to force offensive captains in to a no-huddle situation
- Fixed crash bug that was introduced that could occur for some PS3 gamers that were using "My Skill" setting.
- Fixed bug that didn't allow gamers to invite friends to ranked games. Now this is 100% allowed.
- Added new alternate uniforms for Colts and Patriots.
- Corrected a feedback issue related to stat tracking when a player quit during the first half of an online game
- Fixed an issue in Madden Moments LIVE related to stat tracking for those who used the "Play Again" option after completing the game.
- Added multiple stability fixes across a variety of game modes.
Source - Madden NFL 11 Blog