Home
NBA 2K11 News Post


When you win a ring in NBA 2K11 Association Mode, you get to visit Barack Obama at the Oval Office.

Quote:
"Even the Clippers have a shot at kicking it with Barry in the Oval Office. NBA 2K11's revamped Association Mode sends your squad to the White House when you win it all. Are your GM skills up to the challenge?"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ifriedrice @ 09/20/10 12:53 PM
Very cool. No political feuds please. Just take it for what it is, folks. Authenticity.
 
# 2 Reggie16 @ 09/20/10 12:53 PM
yeah same thing madden did. very cool!
 
# 3 nosaints26 @ 09/20/10 12:55 PM
Lol, they have Obama in there
 
# 4 jeebs9 @ 09/20/10 12:55 PM
Very Very nice... 2k isn't playing around this year.
 
# 5 VDusen04 @ 09/20/10 12:55 PM
I have to say, Madden's championship celebration was pretty cool (it's the closest I'll see the Lions ever come to winning a ring). I hope 2K's is at least in the same area code. Neato!
 
# 6 Goffs @ 09/20/10 12:56 PM
Madden did the same thing this year...

how would they handle this in Association though? its going to be the same president...unless they have a face generator or something for future presidents...
 
# 7 VDusen04 @ 09/20/10 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Madden did the same thing this year...

how would they handle this in Association though? its going to be the same president...unless they have a face generator or something for future presidents...
Savvy veteran players should go into a presidential pool when they retire. Ben Wallace for Prez, 2012!
 
# 8 domidomdomz @ 09/20/10 12:58 PM
Pretty cool addition...

Though, I hate to see the prez wearing the same suit as the other players and Vinny. haha
 
# 9 yungflo @ 09/20/10 12:58 PM
I love how they are al emotionless. like the lakers at wcf trophy presentation.
 
# 10 ultralow @ 09/20/10 01:00 PM
Ok
....cool
 
# 11 NDAlum @ 09/20/10 01:07 PM
Stupid gimmick

Makes me not want to get the game
 
# 12 bbolo84 @ 09/20/10 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Madden did the same thing this year...

how would they handle this in Association though? its going to be the same president...unless they have a face generator or something for future presidents...
They could just assume he will be re-elected in 2012, which means he can hypothetically be used until the year 2016 in Association..Hahah just saying. But 2k is smart enough to know this would be flamed like no other if they didn't use a face generator or something.
 
# 13 infam0us @ 09/20/10 01:09 PM
Obama is going to pull an FDR on us in 2k11
 
# 14 aholbert32 @ 09/20/10 01:13 PM

Be very careful about political talk. Zero tolerance is in effect and you will be banned if this becomes political. Thanks.
 
# 15 ifriedrice @ 09/20/10 01:18 PM
Not only are they emotionless, but the championship trophy is blaaaaaaaand. I guess there's no lighting in the oval office, huh. You figure something would reflect off the trophy.
 
# 16 Glenn33 @ 09/20/10 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Stupid gimmick

Makes me not want to get the game
With all due respect - it's a cut-scene in a game that you can skip - why would it impact your decision at all. Your political view not withstanding - it's a cut-scene that represent something that actually happens in real life. Don't let this take your joy regarding the game
 
# 17 Goffs @ 09/20/10 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
Not only are they emotionless, but the championship trophy is blaaaaaaaand. I guess there's no lighting in the oval office, huh. You figure something would reflect off the trophy.
at least the ball is shiny but yeah why isnt anybody smiling? winning the championship is serious business
 
# 18 Glenn33 @ 09/20/10 01:23 PM
I wonder if we will get a ticker tape parade as well.
 
# 19 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 09/20/10 01:23 PM
I thought it was kinda gay in Madden when you win the superbowl in 2020 and Barack is still there. I really hope they don't do that in 2k11, but I bet it'll be like Madden's. And yeah, the fact that the Clippers don't look happy about finally winning the championship is a little bothersome.
 
# 20 kpax11 @ 09/20/10 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I thought it was kinda gay in Madden when you win the superbowl in 2020 and Barack is still there. I really hope they don't do that in 2k11, but I bet it'll be like Madden's. And yeah, the fact that the Clippers don't look happy about finally winning the championship is a little bothersome.
Bet it was unexpected for them to win a championship this season.
 

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.