Home
NBA 2K11 News Post




The 2K Sports Facebook page has released some more NBA 2K11 My Player news.

Quote:
"Become a star in My Player mode and you'll get sponsorships from iconic brands. What sponsor would you most like to have? Jordan Brand? Gatorade? Sprite? 2K Sports???"

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 J-Clutch1 @ 09/01/10 06:00 PM
The insight was delayed, because they're waiting for this video to get approved. When they get the video approved, they'll post the insight with it.

I like these features from 2K!
 
# 2 Rocboyz101 @ 09/01/10 06:02 PM
hmm, if the gameplay is right I may give my player a try for the first time..
 
# 3 arsenal123gunners @ 09/01/10 06:04 PM
That endorsement stuff is amazing!!! Def a first day purchase
 
# 4 domidomdomz @ 09/01/10 06:04 PM


 
# 5 SaltyBlackWorm @ 09/01/10 06:04 PM
OH YEES!!!! all they need now is to confirm that you can continue your MY PLAYER from 2k10 I have a PF for the Bulls destined for Greatness. please 2K!
 
# 6 TGraen23 @ 09/01/10 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
The insight was delayed, because they're waiting for this video to get approved. When they get the video approved, they'll post the insight with it.

I like these features from 2K!
Hey quick question. Does that mean the insight will be coming out later tonight, or is it TBA?

Thanks
 
# 7 MarvellousOne @ 09/01/10 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGraen23
Hey quick question. Does that mean the insight will be coming out later tonight, or is it TBA?

Thanks
TBA I guess you can say until they get the okay.

I'm not too excited about this since it kind of goes hand in hand with earning your own sig shoe but I guess I would be more excited if I didn't find out why they delayed the blog...
 
# 8 bballdude17 @ 09/01/10 06:11 PM
thats all?
we already sort of figured this out by looking at the create ur own shoes thing from yesterday
i know the video and insight are delayed
the video must be pretty impressive if they are pairing it up with just this,
 
# 9 Goffs @ 09/01/10 06:12 PM
I hope my player is a lot harder this year...i want to earn all those endorsments...
 
# 10 jr2424 @ 09/01/10 06:12 PM
Yet another level of immersion.
 
# 11 idesign2 @ 09/01/10 06:14 PM
I sure hope news about more substantial upgrades than this are coming.
 
# 12 King_B_Mack @ 09/01/10 06:14 PM
Man this game is going to be great. I can just feel it. These are the kind of little things people like myself love. Awesome. I also gotta wonder just what we are getting in this video that has caused this much trouble getting approval from the NBA. Something big could be in the video man.
 
# 13 RayDog253 @ 09/01/10 06:18 PM
You can probably thank Elite's gameplay video coming out today for the Insight being delayed.

Your own shoes, sponsors, I really like that they're adding the business side of basketball. It's going to really make you feel like a superstar if you reach that level.
 
# 14 statum71 @ 09/01/10 06:19 PM
This is tight. But I'm ready for some Association news.
 
# 15 King_B_Mack @ 09/01/10 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballdude17
thats all?
we already sort of figured this out by looking at the create ur own shoes thing from yesterday
i know the video and insight are delayed
the video must be pretty impressive if they are pairing it up with just this,
There's just no pleasing some people. So when news about the shoes dropped yesterday you knew that it also included getting your own friggin billboard and signing endorsement deals (which may be entirely seperate from your shoe deal) with companies as well? Why didn't you drop this knowledge on us when you figured it out? Seriously are people this spoiled with games that when legit cool features come out people say 'that's all?' Unbelievable.
 
# 16 B-Ball Life @ 09/01/10 06:21 PM
im not gonna lie this year my player is doing little things that go a long way. it just makes the mode and building of your player that deeper.
 
# 17 DGMikeBarker @ 09/01/10 06:24 PM
2k is spoiling us with all these upgrades in a 1-year cycle. If this game's as good as advertised, COMPANIES WILL NO LONGER HAVE EXCUSES FOR CREATING BAD GAMES
 
# 18 bballdude17 @ 09/01/10 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
There's just no pleasing some people. So when news about the shoes dropped yesterday you knew that it also included getting your own friggin billboard and signing endorsement deals (which may be entirely seperate from your shoe deal) with companies as well? Why didn't you drop this knowledge on us when you figured it out? Seriously are people this spoiled with games that when legit cool features come out people say 'that's all?' Unbelievable.
im not trying to sound spoiled and i am sorry if it came across that way,
but yes this is cool
 
# 19 MJ23Sebastian @ 09/01/10 06:33 PM
I'm going to be like "listen hear mike,....I got a better deal with Addidas!" Lol
 
# 20 nickjames @ 09/01/10 06:38 PM
this is fantastic news. any sort of depth to my player is welcome. i, like many of you was hoping for a full insight, but i'll be patient for that.

my player seems like it's going to be much more fun to play this year and i loved it in 2k10.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.