Home
NBA 2K11 News Post


3djuegos has posted a video from the NBA 2K11 demo at Gamescom.

Thanks to chaosJutsu!

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 106 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JulesMendoza @ 08/21/10 12:04 AM
wow nice
 
# 2 youvalss @ 08/21/10 12:04 AM
Thanks for posting. I've already watched it, but don't care watching these videos again.

00:24 - Nice LBJ layup, and nice little animation afterwards (was it a celebration or him being upset for no call?).

00:40 - Nice dunk by LBJ.

00:58 - I like how the CPU makes a quick pass to try to go for a fast break.

1:03 - Like in other videos, you can see the fancy dribbling tendency, or whatever it's called. Wade tries to shake his opponent...
 
# 3 domidomdomz @ 08/21/10 12:16 AM
Love the image of American Airlines Arena at the start of the game. Looks like we have variety of presentation at the start of games.
 
# 4 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/21/10 12:22 AM
Good gameplay in the video. But I kind was unhappy how the shot Jason Kidd took. The timing and the shot from his hand was a maybe a half of a second off with each other. The aniamation from Jason shot looked a little odd. But other then that the gameplay looked nice.
 
# 5 Majingir @ 08/21/10 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
Love the image of American Airlines Arena at the start of the game. Looks like we have variety of presentation at the start of games.
it'll be just like mlb 2k where they show the outside of the stadium and stuff, doesn't nba live have a pic of the arena? now 2k has mini video lol


Gameplay looks cool
 
# 6 The Snowman @ 08/21/10 01:17 AM
man nba 2k is one of the sports game i can play year long and wont get tired of it until the next one come out....i have a feeling that this 2k is going to be the best one yet
 
# 7 dredre @ 08/21/10 01:20 AM
good video quality, & that j.kidd jumper did look a lil wierd but everything else was great
 
# 8 domidomdomz @ 08/21/10 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
it'll be just like mlb 2k where they show the outside of the stadium and stuff, doesn't nba live have a pic of the arena? now 2k has mini video lol


Gameplay looks cool
I see. Anyhow, those presentation would be skipped when we get used to them after like 1-2 months. Lol
 
# 9 Greene_Flash03 @ 08/21/10 02:36 AM
It's amazing how the CPU OWNS all these HUMAN players in these videos... Gotta love it!!! Thanks for the video Steve!
 
# 10 chackett12 @ 08/21/10 01:07 PM
hope we get a legit half time show havent seen a good one since nfl 2k5
 
# 11 aloncho11 @ 08/21/10 01:19 PM
Awesome vid! Like the way the show the Arena from the outside.
 
# 12 jfsolo @ 08/21/10 01:32 PM
Seeing how solid the CPU plays on default/Pro mode is very encouraging. It makes me very happy to see Users being carved up because of their mindless play. We probably won't get to see any good D by a User until B-Dub gets the O.K. to release the clips he made.
 
# 13 yungflo @ 08/21/10 01:35 PM
love the arena shot!
 
# 14 scottyp180 @ 08/21/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
It's amazing how the CPU OWNS all these HUMAN players in these videos... Gotta love it!!! Thanks for the video Steve!
to be fair from all the videos we have seen it doesn't look like any of these players are big 2k gamers. Either that or they are not use to the controls. So far my only concern is with defense. Like you said it looks like the cpu is having its way, i just hope its because these guys don't know how to play defense. Judging from this video and the others it looks like these guys just don't know what they are doing. There are a couple of instances where I saw a defender running around aimlessly (in this video dirk does it). Hopefully thats a user issue and not due to like of control over the defender. It would suck if defense, particularly one on one defense, was still a liability for the defender.
 
# 15 jfsolo @ 08/21/10 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
to be fair from all the videos we have seen it doesn't look like any of these players are big 2k gamers. Either that or they are not use to the controls. So far my only concern is with defense. Like you said it looks like the cpu is having its way, i just hope its because these guys don't know how to play defense. Judging from this video and the others it looks like these guys just don't know what they are doing. There are a couple of instances where I saw a defender running around aimlessly (in this video dirk does it). Hopefully thats a user issue and not due to like of control over the defender. It would suck if defense, particularly one on one defense, was still a liability for the defender.
I'm sure that lack of knowledge of the controls is a small part of it, but to me it seems clear that these Users are playing the typical casual NBA gamer defensive strategy; steal and double team spamming, but with the CPU being much more competent then they've been in the past, the User looks ultra foolish.
 
# 16 youvalss @ 08/21/10 02:23 PM
Showing the arena from the outside is nice! But hopefully for 2K12, they can add people going inside, like they did in older 2K games - only this time making it look next-gen.

People going inside + players getting off the bus = pure TV broadcast.
 
# 17 aloncho11 @ 08/21/10 02:27 PM
Sweet!!!
 
# 18 Aces15 @ 08/21/10 02:28 PM
Is it just me, or have none of these videos shown any lock-on D from the user? It's just them running around trying to keep up with the man with the ball.
 
# 19 youvalss @ 08/21/10 02:29 PM
Yeah, I thought the same. But not sure the user aware of the controls for D.
 
# 20 bearschicago @ 08/21/10 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aces15
Is it just me, or have none of these videos shown any lock-on D from the user? It's just them running around trying to keep up with the man with the ball.
Lock-on D might be gone. I hope so because it is a handicap.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.