Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post


Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/14/10 07:36 AM
Thanks for posting Steveo. Enjoyed the video. Hopefully Mill will bring us back more footage back from NYC.
 
# 2 PacMan3000 @ 07/14/10 08:45 AM
Finally get some Browns footage...and it's 3 plays. lol.

Good find, thanks Steve.
 
# 3 KOACHK @ 07/14/10 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Finally get some Browns footage...and it's 3 plays. lol.

Good find, thanks Steve.
Noted .... I'll make sure to get some good Browns footage today too PacMan.
 
# 4 PacMan3000 @ 07/14/10 09:40 AM
Thanks Koach!
 
# 5 KOACHK @ 07/14/10 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
Any way I could get some good footage of the Eagles offense? A drive or 2 maybe? I really just wanna see LeSean McCoy and Mike Bell run and see how accurate Kolb is.
Not a problem GoEagles! They were already on the list for today; another Eagles fan already made a request.
 
# 6 ch46647 @ 07/14/10 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
Noted .... I'll make sure to get some good Browns footage today too PacMan.
Coach, could you please play on "normal' and "slow" and let us know which one you prefer? Also, if you could ask one of the developers what they are planning to set the on-line speed to as default that would be great!
 
# 7 KOACHK @ 07/14/10 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Coach, could you please play on "normal' and "slow" and let us know which one you prefer? Also, if you could ask one of the developers what they are planning to set the on-line speed to as default that would be great!
I actually prefer playing on "normal" speed whenever I'm given that option. I got used to playing on "slow" speed online for league games, etc; but "normal" just feels right to me. -I'll definitely try something out for your request though CH.
 
# 8 KOACHK @ 07/14/10 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoEagles614
Thanks to you and the other Eagle's fan. I appreciate it, and it's cool that your helping out. It may slip your mind but Mike Bell and LeSean McCoy running, and Kolbs short-Mid Accuracy is all I need. Please. If not any Eagles vid is good enough for me lol.
No problem at all GoEagles; I'm just as excited as anyone else for Madden '11. About to gear up and head out now, so between now and midnight, if you or anyone else has any requests or wants to see updates; just follow me on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/K0ACHK (Number Zero for the letter "O") . -Thanks!
 
# 9 jpdavis82 @ 07/14/10 11:28 AM
KOACHK,
Are these videos you are putting up from E3 still or do you actually have access to the game now? If so, can you do some Packers at Lambeau footage?
 
# 10 ch46647 @ 07/14/10 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOACHK
I actually prefer playing on "normal" speed whenever I'm given that option. I got used to playing on "slow" speed online for league games, etc; but "normal" just feels right to me. -I'll definitely try something out for your request though CH.
Thanks KOACHK!
 
# 11 crunchy10 @ 07/14/10 01:50 PM
been following this site for a while, new user here, i got a special request i have yet to notice on here. can you do a video of the audibling voice overs, i want to know if they got matt ryans snap count and audible voice over kinda like they have peyton mannings. thanks. also anyone that knows who has access to that forward this request to them i would appreciate that. thanks and GO FALCONS
 
# 12 Big_Mig_11 @ 07/14/10 03:05 PM
Love the 9ers vid...kinda bummed I didnt see the Alex Smith-led Game Winning drive!!!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.