Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 82 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MaizeHaze @ 07/09/10 12:25 PM
How about a Michigan home game?(But don't skip the espn intro through to the coin toss).
 
# 2 Kevin26385 @ 07/09/10 12:32 PM
Sorry I am not completing requests in this thread
 
# 3 Tengo Juego @ 07/09/10 12:54 PM
Is it just me, or is there no sound?
 
# 4 Triathlete_201 @ 07/09/10 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Is it just me, or is there no sound?
There is sound, but the level is very low. I had to turn my speakers way up to hear.

Thanks for the vids Kev. Is there a half time show?
 
# 5 TajDeni @ 07/09/10 01:03 PM
very well played game in terms of cheesing...honest defense...just the best player winning...very happy to see
 
# 6 myownsun @ 07/09/10 01:03 PM
OH snap! Thanks, watching now.
 
# 7 mm boost @ 07/09/10 01:04 PM
omg USC's stadium looks beautiful...the graphics are phenomenal!!!

*edit*

damn that play at 8:20 in the 1st video was beautiful. The way he leaned to catch the ball and stay in bounds, and then jetted up field and got completely obliterated out of bounds...that was SICK!
 
# 8 Tengo Juego @ 07/09/10 01:10 PM
I seriously had to max out my speakers, and youtube's volume levels to hear the sound and it's still hard to hear.
 
# 9 Kevin26385 @ 07/09/10 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TajDeni
very well played game in terms of cheesing...honest defense...just the best player winning...very happy to see
I had my help, my defense was causing a lot of turnovers!!
 
# 10 damon16 @ 07/09/10 03:06 PM
Guys I am very sorry about the sound. I edited it at work where I needed the sound low and then later last night when I rendered it I forgot to set the volume back.
We are going to record another tonight and I will make sure on the volume. I will put a pole up with about 4 match-ups to choose from. If anyone has any suggestions leave a comment.
 
# 11 donnyj86 @ 07/09/10 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
omg USC's stadium looks beautiful...the graphics are phenomenal!!!

*edit*

damn that play at 8:20 in the 1st video was beautiful. The way he leaned to catch the ball and stay in bounds, and then jetted up field and got completely obliterated out of bounds...that was SICK!
And the hit out was REALLY good. He got LIT UP!. May be buying NCAA over Madden this year
 
# 12 jmik58 @ 07/09/10 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyj86
And the hit out was REALLY good. He got LIT UP!. May be buying NCAA over Madden this year
How long until the day we see late hit out of bounds penalties in video games? lol

Nice videos. The user controlled defenders really have to be under control or they have no awareness of the ball carrier.
 
# 13 Motown @ 07/09/10 03:35 PM
Kev, thanks for media man, just a Hud here...you might try turning down the FX audio...it seems all the hits sound like cars mashin' up. that's what i do anyway...that way, all ya hear is the pads hittin'.
GREAT stuff tho
 
# 14 nd2727 @ 07/09/10 03:40 PM
Thanks for posting the vids. I'm dissapointed to see that the cpu doesn't manage the clock until the 2 minute mark. They snapped the ball with 17 or 18 on the play clock with 3 minutes left in the game. Other than that, the game looks great.
 
# 15 ch46647 @ 07/09/10 03:47 PM
Nice vids! Are you using auto sprint in these videos?
 
# 16 adh5199 @ 07/09/10 03:55 PM
So can anyone confirm if the PS3 version is as bright looking as the 360 one? My demo was dark.
 
# 17 muggins @ 07/09/10 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2727
Thanks for posting the vids. I'm dissapointed to see that the cpu doesn't manage the clock until the 2 minute mark. They snapped the ball with 17 or 18 on the play clock with 3 minutes left in the game. Other than that, the game looks great.
I don't think he was playing the CPU.
 
# 18 gigem @ 07/09/10 04:20 PM
They added that song that USC band plays non-stop for hours on end.
 
# 19 dodgerblue @ 07/09/10 04:21 PM
Thanks for posting the vids!

Some thoughts:

Game looks great, peristyle end of coliseum looks terrrific!
Nice to see the running game matter.
I like the way the crowd got louder as the teams got to the los and then died off when the play started to run. Also I didn't hear "defense" chant on 3rd down which is good!

USC "tribute to troy" song was playing during some of the plays....not sure if that was a glitch or timing issue with the vid. Also as a small nitpick note..SC plays tribute when something good happens on D and "fight on" when they score. This will hopefully be editable with custom music.

Sc's D looks a little porous this year lol!

On to the second half!
 
# 20 Kevin26385 @ 07/09/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muggins
I don't think he was playing the CPU.
Correct it was myself and Damon
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.