Home
Pro Evo 2011 News Post










Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bahnzo @ 06/28/10 05:02 AM
Excellent stuff in here (if you can get by the annoyance of him having to speak thru the translator)!

Am I the only one that's glad to see the tricks moved to the right stick? That's great news IMO. Plus Master League Online sounds amazing as well.

This has become a must buy for sure. It'll be tough waiting for it when FIFA comes out a month earlier, but everything Seabass showed makes it look like PES will be THE soccer game this year.
 
# 2 delspf @ 06/28/10 10:42 AM
This game is slowly converting me to a ...soccer fan. The horror
 
# 3 ty5oke @ 06/28/10 12:21 PM
Thanks for the videos. I'm glad to hear that the super star players are going to be above and beyond the average player. Its also good to hear that there will only be a select few that have the ability.
 
# 4 jvalverde88 @ 06/28/10 03:59 PM
I'm eager to find out whats the big surprise Seabass has in store, I'm really hoping its a fully licensed Bundesliga or EPL.

And I too am very happy about the tricks being moved to the right stick.
 
# 5 KG @ 06/28/10 04:28 PM
Absolutely love the freedom in passing. Absolutely hated in the other game that the only way to pass the ball into space was via a through-ball. In the final 3rd so many passes are played into space and not directly at a strikers feet.

I'm very happy to about the Right-stick. It was basically non-existent in '10.
C'mon licenses.
 
# 6 Bahnzo @ 06/28/10 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
I'm eager to find out whats the big surprise Seabass has in store, I'm really hoping its a fully licensed Bundesliga or EPL.
I would think it has to be something to do with licensing. It seems like any new features have already been announced. EPL would be very nice, but do any of these leagues have exclusive agreements with EA?

How much you wanna bet it's something like J-League or Turkish League....ie, something not exciting at all?
 
# 7 jvalverde88 @ 06/28/10 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
How much you wanna bet it's something like J-League or Turkish League....ie, something not exciting at all?
I don't get why the J League is not included in Euro/NA versions. I always wanted to play with those teams but I'm not going import another Konami game from Japan for $80-90.

My guess is one of the smaller Euro leagues (Greek, Liga Sagres,i.e) I also heard something about the EPL license with EA expiring this year.
 
# 8 Bahnzo @ 06/30/10 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabeeds
They should have a slider for referees, and the fouls/card tolerance.
This would be nice, but I can see how it could cause problems. If the refs have different "personalities" built in, then changing their sliders could make some refs call too many fouls and so on. You'd have to make all refs the same if you added a slider for them.
 
# 9 Guffers @ 07/01/10 09:05 AM
More customization would be fantastic. I don't expect detailed sliders like we see in most other sports games but being able to tune specific areas like referees and game speed would be much appreciated.

Its going to be a long wait for this game I feel! Each video gets me more excited, almost like its 2005 again. PES 5 was the zenith of this franchise for me and in my mind its definitely on its way back. Happy days.
 
# 10 Bahnzo @ 07/01/10 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffers
but being able to tune specific areas like referees and game speed would be much appreciated.
Watch the video.....there are 5 (five!) levels of game speed.
 
# 11 LingeringRegime @ 07/01/10 02:19 PM
Thanks for posting these here JV. PES 2009-2010 were the only sports games I played all year around. This game is looking absolutely stunning.
 
# 12 CaptainZombie @ 07/01/10 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Thanks for posting these here JV. PES 2009-2010 were the only sports games I played all year around. This game is looking absolutely stunning.
I really hope they can fix the commentary for 2011. It is already good and dynamic, but there are times where it can be dry so I look forward to this hopefully being fixed. This does show promise on the field from the videos.
 
# 13 LingeringRegime @ 07/01/10 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsX8
I really hope they can fix the commentary for 2011. It is already good and dynamic, but there are times where it can be dry so I look forward to this hopefully being fixed. This does show promise on the field from the videos.
There is going to be a new color man. Forgot his name, but saw it on one of the PES Forums. Jon Champion will stay, Lawrenson is gone.
 
# 14 CaptainZombie @ 07/01/10 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
There is going to be a new color man. Forgot his name, but saw it on one of the PES Forums. Jon Champion will stay, Lawrenson is gone.
That should be good since Lawrenson is practically absent during each game. LOL!
 
# 15 LingeringRegime @ 07/01/10 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearsX8
That should be good since Lawrenson is practically absent during each game. LOL!
Yeah, he just shows up after every other replay, and at halftime.
 
# 16 Bahnzo @ 07/01/10 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
There is going to be a new color man. Forgot his name, but saw it on one of the PES Forums. Jon Champion will stay, Lawrenson is gone.
It must be a Scott. Just like a starship's engineer is always Scottish, so is a football color analyst.
 
# 17 Guffers @ 07/01/10 10:40 PM
That's brilliant about the game speed. I suspect I'll drop it down to the slowest speed and work up. PES has felt far too fast in recent years, although I seem to have become used to it in PES 2010. But options are great!

New commentary is also great news. PES has always had hilariously bad commentary in my mind. Its so bad its good. Lawrenson was just flat out horrible though! Champion is actually quite good, so it will be good to hear him with somebody else.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.