Home
NHL 11 News Post


We have just posted 15 more NHL 11 screenshots.

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BlueNGold @ 06/22/10 05:57 PM
That 1st screen of Toews with the Cup has me wondering if we'll have user controlled Stanley Cup celebrations.

*Crosses fingers*
 
# 2 jaiman @ 06/22/10 07:58 PM
Nice pics. Is it me or is that first image (Stanley Cup) of Toews face a little "doctored" compared to the others of him? If not, his face looks crazy realistic!
 
# 3 Gagnon39 @ 06/22/10 08:53 PM
I know this may not be a big deal to most people but....

STANLEY CUP FINAL PATCHES!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
 
# 4 Gagnon39 @ 06/22/10 08:55 PM
http://media.operationsports.com/sho...1562-media.jpg

AND they fixed the jersey numbers on the sleves for the Blackhawks third jersey. Too much! Sweet! Good job EA!
 
# 5 SwinginAs12 @ 06/23/10 01:38 AM
any one see that on the teows goal cellie when hes on one knee theres a spotlight on the ice surrounding him..... chaaaachinggggggggggg
 
# 6 akula @ 06/23/10 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
That 1st screen of Toews with the Cup has me wondering if we'll have user controlled Stanley Cup celebrations.

*Crosses fingers*
there was a leak claiming this is the case. you get to skate around, pump the cup, pass it to the next player, repeat
 
# 7 bh446066 @ 06/23/10 11:28 AM
About the only thing that could get me more excited for this game would be if I could play using the old Hartford Whalers uniforms.
 
# 8 BlueNGold @ 06/23/10 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
About the only thing that could get me more excited for this game would be if I could play using the old Winnipeg Jets uniforms.
Fixed for me.
 
# 9 bh446066 @ 06/23/10 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Fixed for me.
What, are there NO retro uniforms?
 
# 10 BlueNGold @ 06/23/10 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
What, are there NO retro uniforms?
No, Phoenix has the Jets jerseys in the game but I want to be able to create the Jets myself instead of having to use the Coyotes. F that team.
 
# 11 JokerswildXOXO @ 06/23/10 06:33 PM
How about authentic goal horn sounds
Rotation red light behind the goal
Refs confering at the window for questionable goals
Calls made and waited for from Toronto for a decision on close plays
 
# 12 BlueNGold @ 06/23/10 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerswildXOXO
How about authentic goal horn sounds
Rotation red light behind the goal
Refs confering at the window for questionable goals
Calls made and waited for from Toronto for a decision on close plays
I'm pretty sure goal reviews and all 30 authentic goal horns being in have been announced/mentioned.
 
# 13 bh446066 @ 06/24/10 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
No, Phoenix has the Jets jerseys in the game but I want to be able to create the Jets myself instead of having to use the Coyotes. F that team.
Check out my screenshots galleries in my arena under the NHL Hitz Pro album. I think you'll like a couple of them based on your quote.
 
# 14 BobSacamano @ 06/28/10 03:22 PM
I hate to be "that guy" but... I really wish they would give Tim Thomas a helmet that looks something like his actual helmet. They should probably just give him an Osgood-style by default since it's more like the helmet he actually wears. I guess this will be another year of non-authentic goalie equipment. I'm guessing there are issues with licensing and hardware problems with animating so many unique equipment options, but one of these days it'd be nice if they were accurate.

Also, I know it's really early, but what's Thomas doing in net for the Bruins anyways? Tuukka Rask is the #1 now, Thomas is his back-up.
 
# 15 Maniac-64- @ 06/28/10 04:27 PM
Those look great!!!
 
# 16 UwantRadie @ 06/28/10 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
I hate to be "that guy" but... I really wish they would give Tim Thomas a helmet that looks something like his actual helmet. They should probably just give him an Osgood-style by default since it's more like the helmet he actually wears. I guess this will be another year of non-authentic goalie equipment. I'm guessing there are issues with licensing and hardware problems with animating so many unique equipment options, but one of these days it'd be nice if they were accurate.

Also, I know it's really early, but what's Thomas doing in net for the Bruins anyways? Tuukka Rask is the #1 now, Thomas is his back-up.

It's long past time we had the ability to create (and share) goalie helmets.

Forza has had great image editing software since the original XBox and even Rock Band titles have the ability to create your own graphics onto equipment.

There are A LOT of people out there that obsess over this stuff. Myself included (check out my ARENA for my Goalie Project*)

*While I still think mine were better, other equipment and roster guides were much faster, which explains the stoppage.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.