Which football game(s) will you buy this summer?

For those voting on the homepage, the poll is on the right.

Member Comments
# 1 KlassiK @ 06/19/10 12:15 AM
If I buy one, its probably gonna be NCAA. I'm very unimpressed with Madden (based on the vids) so far but the demo will probably make my decision.

# 2 Valdarez @ 06/19/10 12:16 AM
I voted neither right now, though I'd be willing to give $40 for NCAA this year. Hard to pay full price for a game until the passing game and coverage is fixed. However NCAA gives me two modes that I enjoy to play where as Madden only gives me one.

# 3 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/19/10 12:21 AM
Well sadly I was going to be buying both. But sincce I got to go to the doctor next month. I can only afford one at this time. So I guess I will be getting Madden 11 in August instead of ncaa 11 football. I will get ncaa 11 at some other point in time when I can afford it.

# 4 jclentzthadon @ 06/19/10 12:46 AM
NCAA all the way. The online dynasty is WAY better than madden and IMHO the college brand is better than the NFL brand...

# 5 prowler @ 06/19/10 12:47 AM
Definitely buying NCAA, I'm on the fence about Madden; I doubt I'll have the free time for both.

# 6 Playmakers @ 06/19/10 12:49 AM
I really enjoyed Madden 10 last year but I'm not sure if the game made enough strides to purchase Madden 11

I could see myself playing Madden 10 with roster updates because I felt that game was solid and didn't play it all year....so it's still got some replay value for me.

But NCAA 11 I'm definetly getting....i can't say for sure that the gameplay is a drastic step up but the presentation, graphics and animations and addition of formation subs is enough to make it 1st day purchase.

Honestly, I'll probably spend so much hands on time with NCAA 11 that my best best for Madden would probably be to waite until Thanksgiving Holiday if I do decide to pick it up

# 7 SaintsNATION32 @ 06/19/10 12:53 AM
both....but if they dont change their game engine next year to NM....i'm pretty much done wit EA's engine....!

# 8 BlackJack_Williams @ 06/19/10 12:54 AM
I'll be saving money since I have BB

# 9 SaintsNATION32 @ 06/19/10 01:00 AM
oh ya...Dree Brzzile on the cover...thats reason by itself to get M11....it's pretty much a collectible item down here in the big easy...! WHO'S READY FOR MADDENGRAS!!!!

# 10 wkedklwnz @ 06/19/10 01:05 AM
Well I pre-ordered NCAA 11 from Amazon and used a $10.00 credit and free gift card I got from them and was able to get it for 35.00 with release date delivery. With that pre-order I will be getting another $10 credit, so I will probably be applying that to Madden. So in the end I will be getting both.

# 11 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/19/10 01:13 AM
I'm an NFL type of guy. I can't wait to see the New Meadowlands and hear the crowd chant J E T S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

# 12 DLaren @ 06/19/10 01:25 AM

# 13 Reaman @ 06/19/10 01:46 AM
Madden NFL 11

# 14 toine2983 @ 06/19/10 02:12 AM
Originally Posted by wkedklwnz
I doing something similar to you.

I have $45 in gift card/credits from Amazon and put that towards my NCAA 11 pre-order, I'll use the $10 credit from NCAA 11 towards my purchase of Madden 11.

# 15 BakerWildcat4life @ 06/19/10 02:14 AM
Both like I do every year, just love football!!

# 16 sarlndr @ 06/19/10 02:17 AM
I love football to but Madden is not getting my money. NCAA11 for me.

NCAA > NFL

# 17 droog813 @ 06/19/10 02:33 AM
Neither. I'm boycotting EA until they drop this stupid "Online Pass" thing.

# 18 cowboykmoney @ 06/19/10 03:02 AM
Im getting both games because they both look prety good

# 19 smokeyvol @ 06/19/10 03:16 AM
NCAA all the way... Madden needs to focus on a TRUE online franchise.

# 20 str8artist @ 06/19/10 03:26 AM