Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post


Check out the 14 NCAA Football 11 screenshots.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 82 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 aidanbox360 @ 06/14/10 09:23 AM
you can recruit juniors? I didn't know that! Also didn't know anything about the story builder, looks pretty cool
 
# 2 thesublime @ 06/14/10 09:58 AM
Thats a seperate recruiting pool of nothing but JUCO players. You can't take a redshirt year in high school.
 
# 3 Drocks @ 06/14/10 10:01 AM
Where do you see that? I don't notice anything that indicates you can recruit juniors?
 
# 4 bh446066 @ 06/14/10 10:27 AM
Is that a little movie highlight you can watch of your team in the dynasty menu? That's pretty cool if that's in fact what it was...
 
# 5 Tengo Juego @ 06/14/10 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbox360
you can recruit juniors? I didn't know that! Also didn't know anything about the story builder, looks pretty cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
Thats a seperate recruiting pool of nothing but JUCO players. You can't take a redshirt year in high school.
Gonna take a guess and assume the guy didn't know what that meant.

@Aidan JUCO=Junior College.
 
# 6 Lava @ 06/14/10 10:34 AM
Nice, thanks Steve.
 
# 7 65South @ 06/14/10 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanbox360
you can recruit juniors? I didn't know that! Also didn't know anything about the story builder, looks pretty cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
Thats a seperate recruiting pool of nothing but JUCO players. You can't take a redshirt year in high school.
You can't recruit HS Juniors. While I believe it's true you can sort to view only Junior College (JUCO) players for recruiting, I believe the photo in the new screenshots that show Seniors, Juniors and RS Juniors are looking at active players on your team, not recruits.
 
# 8 Primetime15 @ 06/15/10 12:17 AM
man i cant wait for this game to come out
 
# 9 sugarman73 @ 06/19/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Gonna take a guess and assume the guy didn't know what that meant.

@Aidan JUCO=Junior College.
so is that what they mean they say JUCO in ncaa basketball 10?
 
# 10 Tengo Juego @ 06/19/10 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarman73
so is that what they mean they say JUCO in ncaa basketball 10?
Yup.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.