Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post


The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives in mid-June. Which teams would you like to see?

Quote:
"College football fans, get ready for your first taste of NCAA Football 11. XBOX 360 users, the demo will be available June 14, for those on PlayStation 3, June 15."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 82 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 str8artist @ 05/28/10 02:52 PM
We get a full month of demo action this year.
 
# 2 UF Fan @ 05/28/10 03:09 PM
Giddy up!
 
# 3 foreverhorn @ 05/28/10 03:10 PM
Please, please, let it be a re-match of the MNC...Texas vs Bama! That would be sooooo awesome!
 
# 4 PVarck31 @ 05/28/10 03:15 PM
Awesome news! To bad I will get it on the 15th One day shouldn't kill me, but who knows.

It would be awesome if EA gave us 4 teams instead of the traditional 2.
 
# 5 BIGD419 @ 05/28/10 03:17 PM
good stuff
 
# 6 ODogg @ 05/28/10 03:22 PM
I wonder if it's just a coincidence that the demo comes out on Flag Day? Maybe a new feature tie-in?
 
# 7 Sublime12089 @ 05/28/10 03:23 PM
If its not a championship rematch, or in addition to it, I think they may try to give us teams with completely different styles for their 120 ways to win thing
 
# 8 rudyjuly2 @ 05/28/10 03:25 PM
Sweet!!!
 
# 9 khaled @ 05/28/10 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Please, please, let it be a re-match of the MNC...Texas vs Bama! That would be sooooo awesome!
This
 
# 10 sportznut02 @ 05/28/10 03:33 PM
Nice I will gone until the 19th but at least it will be here when I get back.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
If its not a championship rematch, or in addition to it, I think they may try to give us teams with completely different styles for their 120 ways to win thing
That was my thought too. Maybe Florida and Alabama.
 
# 12 robbiedizzle @ 05/28/10 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I wonder if it's just a coincidence that the demo comes out on Flag Day? Maybe a new feature tie-in?
You mean the Army's Birthday!!!
 
# 13 JerzeyReign @ 05/28/10 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I wonder if it's just a coincidence that the demo comes out on Flag Day? Maybe a new feature tie-in?
*cough*penalty sliders that work*cough* lol
 
# 14 4solo @ 05/28/10 03:56 PM
Man wsup with PS3 getting everything late here recently. Still no Tecmo Bowl, Still no Backbreaker Demo, and we get NCAA a day late. Man i feel like a stepchild.
 
# 15 boritter @ 05/28/10 04:01 PM
I wish they would make each quarter 3 minutes long.
 
# 16 str8artist @ 05/28/10 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Man wsup with PS3 getting everything late here recently. Still no Tecmo Bowl, Still no Backbreaker Demo, and we get NCAA a day late. Man i feel like a stepchild.

PSN= Free
XBL=$50 a year
 
# 17 Solidice @ 05/28/10 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4solo
Man wsup with PS3 getting everything late here recently. Still no Tecmo Bowl, Still no Backbreaker Demo, and we get NCAA a day late. Man i feel like a stepchild.
PSN updates once a week, MS updates pretty much any weekday.
 
# 18 CreatineKasey @ 05/28/10 04:12 PM
Awesome news! I'm ready to check out the new locomotion.
 
# 19 ScoobySnax @ 05/28/10 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Please, please, let it be a re-match of the MNC...Texas vs Bama! That would be sooooo awesome!
Yep. I gotta alter history to what should have been.
 
# 20 Kobalt @ 05/28/10 04:21 PM
Let us use GT to see the option blocking and all that stuff .
 

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.