Home
Czar News Post

Czar hits us with NBA 2K10 vs. NBA Live 10 BattleGround 2010: Round 3 today, as he puts the finishing touches on the presentation of both games.

Quote:
"Czar brings you the next show in the 2010 Battleground series. Today he will wrap up his lecture on presentation. Be sure to let your voice be heard in the 2010 Battleground polls in the OS forums."


Game: Czar VideosReader Score: 9.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 17 - View All
Czar Videos Videos
Member Comments
# 1 str8artist @ 05/03/10 09:54 AM
AMAZING... You are the most unbiased cat I know... 2k is dominating and rightfully so based on the breakdown. Keep em coming my man.
 
# 2 DJ @ 05/03/10 10:19 AM
I've seen the light, Czar. I told you when you started this year's Battleground up that I would switch over to 2K from Live during that time and sure enough, that's what's happened, lol.

As you stated, no doubt Live made a lot of improvements in presentation, but they are still behind 2K, which just is so immersive and in-depth. 2K is really a joy to play (and watch).
 
# 3 Joka2122 @ 05/03/10 10:53 AM
Good job yet again Czar!
 
# 4 tcnumba10 @ 05/03/10 11:09 AM
Completely Agree with the rating in this Round, even tho I thought LIVE should have been a lil higher last round with their crowd animation and reaction.
 
# 5 marq @ 05/03/10 12:23 PM
Great Job as usual! One thing about 2K's bench that I do enjoy is when an opposing player shoots a corner 3, the bench runs and yells at him to distract him. Can't wait to see the rest!
 
# 6 danphilibin @ 05/03/10 01:30 PM
lol @ 1:08, looks like he was trying to kick the ball and missed.
 
# 7 Dalsanto0026 @ 05/03/10 01:33 PM
Good stuff Csar! Your review was pretty accurate imo.
 
# 8 Boilerbuzz @ 05/03/10 02:17 PM
Competition is awesome. It's great to see one game push the other. Live's improvements have been a great thing to see.
 
# 9 23 @ 05/03/10 03:39 PM
Czar gave it to you in full detail.. You gotta love it

Refs fingers all the way down to the guy walking to the scorers table all add to that atmosphere
 
# 10 Bash @ 05/03/10 03:45 PM
I can't understand what he's saying. :|
 
# 11 Bash @ 05/03/10 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bash
I can't understand what he's saying. :|
Correction, I can barely understand what he's saying.
 
# 12 rockchisler @ 05/03/10 05:23 PM
Well done as usual
 
# 13 taqiyya @ 05/03/10 10:36 PM
That was on point as usual.
 
# 14 mrclutch @ 05/04/10 12:36 AM
I'm ready for the gameplay Battle Ground.
 
# 15 SHAKYR @ 05/04/10 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Competition is awesome. It's great to see one game push the other. Live's improvements have been a great thing to see.
I think Live is going down hill this year after Beluba(Mike Wang) left. There vision and his wasn't the same. He wanted more realism.
 
# 16 swiftychampleone @ 05/04/10 10:33 AM
As usual, the Czar's Battleground is just PURE AWESOMENESS! Great breakdown. I purchased Live 10 and I feel that it has better arena sounds during gameplay that sound like a real NBA game. However, I got question for both games:

"Where in the hell are the starting lineups intros for BOTH teams before tipoff?" Seriously, how does EA and 2K leave this out? It's seriously needed back and it needs great attention as well.
 
# 17 JkA3 @ 05/04/10 10:51 AM
Great video for sure. I love the series. I do, however, wish that it came earlier.
 
# 18 DJ @ 05/04/10 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
As usual, the Czar's Battleground is just PURE AWESOMENESS! Great breakdown. I purchased Live 10 and I feel that it has better arena sounds during gameplay that sound like a real NBA game. However, I got question for both games:

"Where in the hell are the starting lineups intros for BOTH teams before tipoff?" Seriously, how does EA and 2K leave this out? It's seriously needed back and it needs great attention as well.
You can see the lineups in 2K before the game by pressing the start button when the pre-game screen pops up.
 
# 19 swiftychampleone @ 05/04/10 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djwlfpack
You can see the lineups in 2K before the game by pressing the start button when the pre-game screen pops up.
I'm talking about lineup introductions. Where the PA announcers the starters.
 
# 20 23 @ 05/04/10 12:25 PM
Meh, I think i'd rather have it like CH2k8 did it when you could participate in the shoot around before the game while they gave you a breakdown
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.