Home
Tiger Woods Online News Post


Latest News
Official Launch - Rumors

A rumor has been circulating around the community saying career progress, stats, Course Mastery, Pro Shop items and more were going to be reset to zero at launch next week on Tuesday, April 6.

The rumor is just that, a rumor!

All of your stats, career level, Swing Trainer attributes, Pro Shop items, Course Mastery and the like are going to remain with you after launch. Please join with us in spreading this message to our Open Beta brethren and put an end to this rumor!

5 Days Left!
Heads up! Open Beta will officially close Monday, April 5th as we prepare for Launch Day on Tuesday. As a courtesy, we will suspend the Cut feature for everyone so that you will not lose your streak when you return on the 6th.

We're sorry for the inconvenience - please plan accordingly. This is your last chance to build up your golfer prior to launch - get moving... and invite your friends!

Announcement
New Friends Feature

Check out the friends section of the site and get active!
- Earn XP bonuses when other golfers watch you
- Now send private messages to Friends

Here's an idea:
Private message a friend to watch you so you earn more XP!

Game: Tiger Woods PGA Tour OnlineReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PCVotes for game: 4 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 grushcow @ 04/02/10 07:35 PM
They need to add "off the course issues", otherwise their career mode is just off par. (pun intended)
 
# 2 clivo1050 @ 04/02/10 08:34 PM
Is the full version free? I've been playing the beta for quite some time and I thought they were planning on charging for the final version.
 
# 3 DivotMaker @ 04/03/10 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grushcow
They need to add "off the course issues", otherwise their career mode is just off par. (pun intended)
Such as?
 
# 4 DivotMaker @ 04/03/10 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by clivo1050
Is the full version free? I've been playing the beta for quite some time and I thought they were planning on charging for the final version.
They will reveal pricing Tuesday. There will be a part of the game which is free and they will detail what that means on Tuesday.
 
# 5 wcrickards @ 04/03/10 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
They will reveal pricing Tuesday. There will be a part of the game which is free and they will detail what that means on Tuesday.
Free to drive, pay to putt...
 
# 6 grushcow @ 04/03/10 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Such as?
I dunno, say you get married or something, then you go bang out like 12 other girls. I feel like that should have an effect on your golfers morale or focus.
 
# 7 wcrickards @ 04/03/10 06:11 PM
I can imagine that they'll charge $$$ for newer courses. They've already starting charging money for upgrades and items in the pro shop.

Shucks, this was a fun game while it lasted...
 
# 8 DivotMaker @ 04/03/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrickards
I can imagine that they'll charge $$$ for newer courses. They've already starting charging money for upgrades and items in the pro shop.

Shucks, this was a fun game while it lasted...
No they haven't...
 
# 9 DivotMaker @ 04/03/10 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grushcow
I dunno, say you get married or something, then you go bang out like 12 other girls. I feel like that should have an effect on your golfers morale or focus.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.