Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Per Ian Cummings Twitter, the first Madden NFL 11 development blog hits this week.

Quote:
"The first Madden NFL 11 development blog will be released this week. Still not sure the exact date - will keep you posted."

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kevin26385 @ 03/22/10 03:35 PM
Can't wait!
 
# 2 BlueNGold @ 03/22/10 03:47 PM
Nice. I'm not expecting much since it's still early but at least the "Madden train" is starting to roll out the news.
 
# 3 SouthernBrick @ 03/22/10 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Nice. I'm not expecting much since it's still early but at least the "Madden train" is starting to roll out the news.
+1.

I am a bit excited but, not expecting much.
 
# 4 Beantown @ 03/22/10 04:55 PM
Count me in that group.

I'm excited that we'll finally get something about Madden '11, but not really expecting anything groundbreaking or really even that noteworthy quite yet.
 
# 5 leo2k2ndc @ 03/22/10 04:59 PM
Yea ... Please pics or video ... Prob not video ... BUT PLEASE SOMETHING TO LOOK AT!!!!
 
# 6 SouthernBrick @ 03/22/10 05:02 PM
Anyone remember how many blogs it took last year to get a screen shot or something of interest?

I can't remember.
 
# 7 lolfalconsbeatu @ 03/22/10 05:55 PM
finally some facts to talk about this week!
 
# 8 Hotlanta @ 03/22/10 05:57 PM
Considering the blogs are coming later then last year I wonder if we get any sort of visuals for the first. *Prays*
 
# 9 J Masta J @ 03/22/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Per Ian Cummings Twitter, the first Madden NFL 11 development blog hits this week.
JIMP!!!!!!!
 
# 10 PantherBeast_OS @ 03/22/10 06:31 PM
Thanks steveo. Saw this info on Ian twitter earlier. Just to lazy to post it. I am looking forward to some of the changes they are making this year. Can't wait for the first blog sometime this week.
 
# 11 BlueNGold @ 03/22/10 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Anyone remember how many blogs it took last year to get a screen shot or something of interest?

I can't remember.
The 1st blog had the Roethlisberger SB XLIII screenshot, didn't it? Hopefully that's the case with this blog.
 
# 12 TheSaint92 @ 03/22/10 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
The 1st blog had the Roethlisberger SB XLIII screenshot, didn't it? Hopefully that's the case with this blog.
It was like the 8th blog. It came out March 24, 2009.
 
# 13 ZoneKIller @ 03/22/10 07:23 PM
Gosh I hope its Franchise news
 
# 14 PantherBeast_OS @ 03/22/10 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Gosh I hope its Franchise news
I doubt it will be in the very first blog. I think the first blog will be mainly of explaining what they have been working on so far and what they will be working on in the coming months.
 
# 15 econoodle @ 03/22/10 08:04 PM
doubt it'll be franny news, but yea i hope so too
 
# 16 RGiles36 @ 03/22/10 08:23 PM
I just hope the news is on par with NCAA's first blog...

Not too much, but a handful of useful nuggets that the community can be proud of.

Looking ahead: while we won't know definitively what direction Madden is headed in after this blog, it'll be good to get the ball rolling.
 
# 17 SouthernBrick @ 03/22/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I doubt it will be in the very first blog. I think the first blog will be mainly of explaining what they have been working on so far and what they will be working on in the coming months.
Yep. That sounds exactly like what we'll get in the first blog. If not, that is a good guess IMO.

A screen shot would be nice of Brees or Manning in the SB(like Big Ben last year) but, I'm doubting it though. I can't remember if we got a screen shot in the first blog last year or not like BlueNGold said. I know it didn't take long to get the very first screen shot If my memory is right.
 
# 18 huskerwr38 @ 03/22/10 08:40 PM
hopefully it's about the game and not the dev team.
 
# 19 ceroik @ 03/22/10 08:46 PM
Maybe they'll reveal which player will be on the cover, although I really expect them to reveal the cover come draft weekend. It will probably be some comments towards the community and an update of the status of development. I doubt there will be news about new features or improvements. Would be really nice though.
 
# 20 SouthernBrick @ 03/22/10 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceroik
Maybe they'll reveal which player will be on the cover, although I really expect them to reveal the cover come draft weekend. It will probably be some comments towards the community and an update of the status of development. I doubt there will be news about new features or improvements. Would be really nice though.
Yeah we'll probably see that close to draft time. Just as long as Its not Reggie Wayne or someone like that then Its all good. I'm kinda hoping they go back to one player this year. I know there was a vote or something(don't think it was official) a while back with a few guys as potential candidates and I was lost as to why Reggie Wayne was even on the list.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.