Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post


Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Hova57 @ 02/17/10 09:24 PM
i peeped it but only person who added anything worth listening too was jared allen when he said more blood
 
# 2 TDogg09 @ 02/17/10 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i peeped it but only person who added anything worth listening too was jared allen when he said more blood
I agree. I wish that more of them would have taken it seriously. I bet that they could have had some good input.
 
# 3 Nadal @ 02/17/10 10:32 PM
I like how M-J Drew claims he won the tournament by spamming FB dive.

 
# 4 PantherBeast_OS @ 02/17/10 10:50 PM
No new info are anythign else and all. But it is nice to see the pros wanting more realism in the game like we do. Thanks for the video bro.
 
# 5 kennyacid @ 02/17/10 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal
I like how M-J Drew claims he won the tournament by spamming FB dive.

lmao i know right
 
# 6 kennyacid @ 02/17/10 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i peeped it but only person who added anything worth listening too was jared allen when he said more blood
also when brandon marshall was talking about the emotion.
 
# 7 RedZoneD25 @ 02/18/10 12:43 AM
I might stomp on his head and call him a b****, I don't know.." -Jared Allen

"I'm not even good enough to get there in the game, so I'll let you know when I do, sorry"- Sanchize

LMAO
 
# 8 Trooper @ 02/18/10 04:48 AM
MJD is a cheeser!
 
# 9 TreyIM2 @ 02/18/10 11:58 AM
I didn't feel that there was anything spoken of that's worthy of being in Madden 11. People wanting blood in the game, not going to happen. The NFL won't allow it plus it's really not needed...really.
 
# 10 Rashad19 @ 02/18/10 12:58 PM
Chris Johnson's response was very valid. Once you reach the playoffs the road to getting to the Super Bowl should be much harder. Computer AI should really try to exploit your teams weaknesses by your playcalling trends, team injuries, and highlighting matchup problems!
 
# 11 TheWatcher @ 02/18/10 02:46 PM
Like Jared Allen, I want blood, too. But it's not going to happen. They have to maintain their 'E' rating.
 
# 12 seriousluboy83 @ 02/18/10 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper
MJD is a cheeser!
It's their job to fix the expoit...not his...blame EA not MJD
 
# 13 PGaither84 @ 02/18/10 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
It's their job to fix the expoit...not his...blame EA not MJD
Agreed. When you are playing for a tourny, do what it takes to win. that's fine. When playing for fun/online, that's just being a.

I stopped playing competative madden a long time ago. It isn't any fun and it isn't real football. I honestly don't see Madden playing like real football for a long time, if ever. The hardware exsits to make a great football game. I just don't know if the talent and backing is there to actually do it. I don't just mean EA, I mean in general. [2k is just flawed in different ways]
 
# 14 Valdarez @ 02/18/10 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal
I like how M-J Drew claims he won the tournament by spamming FB dive.

Is this Madden 2009? I thought they nerfed the FB Dive?
 
# 15 seriousluboy83 @ 02/18/10 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Agreed. When you are playing for a tourny, do what it takes to win. that's fine. When playing for fun/online, that's just being a.

I stopped playing competative madden a long time ago. It isn't any fun and it isn't real football. I honestly don't see Madden playing like real football for a long time, if ever. The hardware exsits to make a great football game. I just don't know if the talent and backing is there to actually do it. I don't just mean EA, I mean in general. [2k is just flawed in different ways]

Love that signature/prediction for Madden 11...speaks the truth
 
# 16 Nadal @ 02/18/10 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Is this Madden 2009? I thought they nerfed the FB Dive?
Pretty sure it's Madden NFL 10. In fact, I'm nigh positive.
 
# 17 KBLover @ 02/18/10 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Is this Madden 2009? I thought they nerfed the FB Dive?

If you have a good FB it can still be effective. I don't know if they nerfed it or whatever (does that mean it was the one play that had proper blocking logic and then they broke it to match the other plays? ) but if you have some one like Hillis or McClain, good power and decent speed - you can get 3-4 yds with sometimes getting more depending on what the defense does.
 
# 18 Hova57 @ 02/18/10 04:38 PM
its not that bad, but fullback breaktackle is high and usually get a good 3-5 yards. and that same dt that would get you as soon as the ball is snapped is held long enough to get past him.
 
# 19 LBzrule @ 02/18/10 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Is this Madden 2009? I thought they nerfed the FB Dive?
The fixed the hand off animation and its speed. Because there are no run fits in the game and if you call zone your LB's will back up as soon as the ball is snapped and if you have a good FB you are going to get yards. That's why I hate the Goal Line QB sneak. Dudes just stand there and let it happen.
 
# 20 jWILL253 @ 02/18/10 06:44 PM
Jeez, Jared Allen, you got some issues!!!
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.