The Game Changer Award recognizes exceptional community leaders from around the world who use their knowledge of EA SPORTS games to improve the experience and overall growth of the EA SPORTS Community.

Game Changers are independent community members who are offered a close connection with people at EA SPORTS. To acknowledge Game Changers' leadership and provide a platform to help support their efforts, EA SPORTS often gives Game Changers early access to EA SPORTS games, as well as the opportunity to pass on their highly targeted feedback and recommendations about product design, development, and support.

If you are interested in becoming an EA Sports Game Changer or need additional information, click here.

Member Comments
# 1 SHAKYR @ 02/11/10 04:44 PM
I definitely hope I'm one of the next Game Changers that EA choses. I have been putting in working for the community for years , since the days of Knockout Kings

# 2 leebingate @ 03/07/10 11:51 PM
Can I second that? Any help for a beginner would be greatly appreciated.
Whens the next comp? I'm itching to see how I go.

# 3 Kevin26385 @ 03/15/10 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
Hey SHAKYR, I am apart of the Game Changers program. Have you filled out an application yet for Game Changers?

# 4 whoisdo @ 04/05/10 02:39 AM
Game Changers program is definitely interesting. Put in my application a few weeks ago since I've been running a community website for just over four years now along with being at numerous EA Community Events.

# 5 43Chargers4Now @ 04/21/10 01:43 PM
That sounds cool but is it going to be some kind of reward if you are selected as a game changer?

# 6 hereinroy33 @ 05/19/10 07:03 AM
I don't know where my place would be, but I love the EA games, mostly NFS.I love it.

# 7 Kevin26385 @ 05/27/10 08:13 PM
I would start getting involved in the EA forums then!

# 8 DavidHussey @ 06/04/10 04:40 AM
EA Sports Community is doing a remarkable job. Game changer program is very interesting. I am going to apply and be part of the great forum.