Home
MLB 10 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted some more MLB '10: The Show screenshots.

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 64 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeffmanqb3 @ 02/08/10 11:09 PM
Very nice.
 
# 2 Knight165 @ 02/08/10 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
What am I doing wrong. Every time I go on his site, click on a photo my screen goes a bit dark (can still see the page) and the photos don't load.

Call 911...I think this might be it for you Jim.
(damn....who's gonna pick us up at the airport in S.D. now?!)


M.K.
Knight165
 
# 3 rckabillyRaider @ 02/08/10 11:31 PM
Love that high view of Yankee Stadium! looking good.
 
# 4 Knight165 @ 02/08/10 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
Firemen weren't funny yesterday, they won't be funny today, and they'll never be funny tomorrow.
We don't have to be funny....
WE'RE AWESOME and chicks dig us.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 5 rckabillyRaider @ 02/08/10 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
What am I doing wrong. Every time I go on his site, click on a photo my screen goes a bit dark (can still see the page) and the photos don't load.
What browser do you use? Have you checked your Java settings?
 
# 6 Blzer @ 02/09/10 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim416
What am I doing wrong. Every time I go on his site, click on a photo my screen goes a bit dark (can still see the page) and the photos don't load.
Same exact thing happens to me, and has since I've been seeing screens on PP this year. I can only view one image at a time, and then when I try and do another one this will happen. If you scroll back to the top of the screen it will say "LOADING" but never load.

The best thing to do is right-click each thumbnail of the image you want to view, click "Copy Link Location," and paste it in a new tab to view it.
 
# 7 tree3five @ 02/09/10 09:43 AM
this happened to me before too Jim. If you wait a few seconds and let the page load entirely, then when you click the pics it should open them up in a slideshow. hope this helps.
 
# 8 PhantomPain @ 02/09/10 10:46 AM
Looking at all of these screen shots there are a couple of things that immediately jump out at me.

1) The crowd. I think the crowd looks more realistic than ever and VERY full. Really adds to the atmosphere in my opinion.

2) The lighting. I can't stress enough how much better this game looks with the lighting model they have this year. Most of the time I see it best with the day games, which would make more sense since there is more light, but I am sure the night games will look great. If they only look good (night games) then that will give SCEA something to do for the next year since the game is close to perfection

But seriously, the lighting adds so much to the overall graphics. The shadows look awesome on the field and the stadium itself looks much more 3 dimensional than ever before.

I am VERY impressed by everything they have added this year, but those two things just JUMP out at me almost immediately in all the pictures.

Bravo SCEA!
 
# 9 countryboy @ 02/09/10 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
We don't have to be funny....
WE'RE AWESOME and chicks dig us.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 10 myghty @ 02/09/10 10:57 AM
Pics look awesome!
 
# 11 NAFBUC @ 02/09/10 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
Looking at all of these screen shots there are a couple of things that immediately jump out at me.

1) The crowd. I think the crowd looks more realistic than ever and VERY full. Really adds to the atmosphere in my opinion.

2) The lighting. I can't stress enough how much better this game looks with the lighting model they have this year. Most of the time I see it best with the day games, which would make more sense since there is more light, but I am sure the night games will look great. If they only look good (night games) then that will give SCEA something to do for the next year since the game is close to perfection

But seriously, the lighting adds so much to the overall graphics. The shadows look awesome on the field and the stadium itself looks much more 3 dimensional than ever before.

I am VERY impressed by everything they have added this year, but those two things just JUMP out at me almost immediately in all the pictures.

Bravo SCEA!
Agree PP, same here.
 
# 12 bkm1436 @ 02/09/10 12:50 PM
Pics look pretty good. I am excited about this game but Turner Field still looks awful. It looks like the video ribbons are still painted on static images and what in the heck is that stupid, garish "duality" sign still doing in right field? Ugh. Sorry, not trying to be so negative but for some reason Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in this game. When you see how beautiful Wrigley, Fenway, Target Field, etc. look it just makes it that much worse. Here is to hoping they eventually get around to updating the Ted.
 
# 13 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/09/10 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkm1436
Pics look pretty good. I am excited about this game but Turner Field still looks awful. It looks like the video ribbons are still painted on static images and what in the heck is that stupid, garish "duality" sign still doing in right field? Ugh. Sorry, not trying to be so negative but for some reason Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in this game. When you see how beautiful Wrigley, Fenway, Target Field, etc. look it just makes it that much worse. Here is to hoping they eventually get around to updating the Ted.

Well it is modeled after reality.

 
# 14 nemesis04 @ 02/09/10 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkm1436
Pics look pretty good. I am excited about this game but Turner Field still looks awful. It looks like the video ribbons are still painted on static images and what in the heck is that stupid, garish "duality" sign still doing in right field? Ugh. Sorry, not trying to be so negative but for some reason Turner Field is the worst looking stadium in this game. When you see how beautiful Wrigley, Fenway, Target Field, etc. look it just makes it that much worse. Here is to hoping they eventually get around to updating the Ted.
Braves fans seem to be a very fickle group of individuals, lol.
 
# 15 blinkfan77 @ 02/09/10 01:21 PM
Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask here.

What's the latest on the demo? Still possibly Thursday?
 
# 16 nemesis04 @ 02/09/10 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan77
Instead of making a new thread, I'll just ask here.

What's the latest on the demo? Still possibly Thursday?
Nothing really stated at all yet. Just speculation.
 
# 17 Joey @ 02/09/10 04:37 PM
I can't believe you typed this because I swear I almost typed the exact same thing (but unlike you, I decided not to start anything).

I have been blown away by all the pics. It's amazing how great this game is looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Braves fans seem to be a very fickle group of individuals, lol.
 
# 18 aukevin @ 02/09/10 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Braves fans seem to be a very fickle group of individuals, lol.
you're right nem, but Yankees fans just suck
 
# 19 nemesis04 @ 02/09/10 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
you're right nem, but Yankees fans just suck
The only place to settle this is on the virtual diamond!
 
# 20 nemesis04 @ 02/09/10 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BravesBoy
Well as a braves fan..Sign me up then homie!!!
Great, 50 games against the Braves, can't wait!
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.