Home
MLB 2K10 News Post

2K Sports has posted another Major League Baseball 2K10 Developer Insight. This one features Online mode.

Quote:
"Online Leagues continue to be a strong choice. Play with 4 to 30 teams in a 10-162 game season or create a tournament with up to 16 teams. Creation options include fantasy drafting, flexible schedules, and custom difficulty sliders. Like Strikes Only? We’ve got you covered. We included the option to change the DH rule so you can have your league play by your rules."

Game: Major League Baseball 2K10Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 33 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Blzer @ 02/03/10 05:06 PM
These dudes seriously have the strangest last names.
 
# 2 jeffy777 @ 02/03/10 05:32 PM
This sounds good. Despite 2K9's other problems, the multiplayer was actually pretty smooth (much improved over 2K8), so I'm looking forward to trying it out this year.
 
# 3 bigfnjoe96 @ 02/03/10 05:57 PM
This Trade Analyzer is sexy...

 
# 4 HK-47 @ 02/03/10 06:34 PM
I'm more of a franchise guy, but lately, I've been dying to play some online baseball. The last time I played an enjoyable game online was in 2k7.
 
# 5 myghty @ 02/03/10 11:56 PM
Im not really an online guy. It looks cool, but I pass.
 
# 6 reo @ 02/04/10 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
2K Sports has posted another Major League Baseball 2K10 Developer Insight. This one features Online mode.
I guess no computer teams included in online leagues like last year? It'd be nice if we could play with just 5 teams taken with the rest being controlled by the computer. Like the Madden / NCAA online franchises / dynasties . . .
 
# 7 NEOPARADIGM @ 02/04/10 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reo
I guess no computer teams included in online leagues like last year? It'd be nice if we could play with just 5 teams taken with the rest being controlled by the computer.

Quote:
Play with 4 to 30 teams
Am I missing something?
 
# 8 reo @ 02/04/10 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILZPWN

Am I missing something?
You could do the same thing last year but they all had to be human controlled.

EDIT: I'm assuming you did not play last year's online league play?
 
# 9 Pared @ 02/04/10 04:04 PM
2k's online leagues are certainly their strong suit. I would guess the question to ask is will it be stable?

Until The Show proves they can have a solid online experience, this is still a viable alternative, especially if vs. play is solid and enjoyable.
 
# 10 DirtyJerz32 @ 02/04/10 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Until The Show proves they can have a solid online experience, this is still a viable alternative, especially if vs. play is solid and enjoyable.
True story. If it plays a good game of baseball and the online is good we may have a winner. If online is anything like NBA 2k10 it could be a long year for baseball. But, we'll wait and see before I do any judging.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.