Home
MLB 10 News Post

For those of you that missed these, previously posted at Amazon, here are the same MLB '10: The Show screenshots at a higher resolution.

MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB '10: The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 64 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PLite14 @ 01/28/10 07:32 PM
yep, they're old
 
# 2 dallas0112 @ 01/28/10 07:32 PM
I think so, we haven't seen anything new as far as pics or video in awhile.
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 01/28/10 07:33 PM
Figured they were old, just wanted to make sure, as they weren't in the OS database of screens.
 
# 4 tree3five @ 01/28/10 07:38 PM
I have bever seen these screens, the fireworks look nice.
 
# 5 dmbfan1970 @ 01/28/10 08:16 PM
I hadn't seen a lot of these...THANKS!
 
# 6 Knight165 @ 01/28/10 08:22 PM
Ahhh....there are the fireworks.
Look good, right?


M.K.
Knight165
 
# 7 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/28/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
Why can't the MLB Style Guide be correct???????

The Mets AGAIN are wearing the black helmets with the gray unis. Can someone explain to me why the simplest of things needs to be incorrect?? I know this isn't SCEA's fault but for those of us (like me) who love the little things in games...staring at the wrong uni combo is ANNOYING.
E-mail them and complain....I found their contact info. on the MLB site...Here's the link http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/official_info..._mlb/index.jsp

From the MLB site:
----------------------------------
Major League Baseball Licensing Information

For licensing information, please send an e-mail to the following addresses:
Domestic: [email protected]
International: [email protected]

Contacts:
Licensing
245 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10167
212-931-7900 212-931-7900
Attn: Robin Jaffe
 
# 8 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/28/10 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Ahhh....there are the fireworks.
Look good, right?


M.K.
Knight165
Absolutely.

I like that they have Topps and This week in Baseball ads too.
 
# 9 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 01/28/10 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
Who says Braves and Mets fans can't get along???

Thanks!
haha You're welcome...if you e-mail them and hear anything let me know what the say.
 
# 10 PhantomPain @ 01/28/10 08:49 PM
I hadn't seen these until now, they look great.

Something that just JUMPS right out at me in some of those screens is the crowd. Really filled in and looks like an actuall game!
 
# 11 Knight165 @ 01/28/10 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
I hadn't seen these until now, they look great.

Something that just JUMPS right out at me in some of those screens is the crowd. Really filled in and looks like an actuall game!
The crowds looked really good at Community day.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 12 CubFan23 @ 01/28/10 09:10 PM
Never seen the fire works one before, looks good
 
# 13 Blzer @ 01/28/10 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tree3five
I have bever seen these screens, the fireworks look nice.
Well that's surprising since they aren't very bew. In fact, to have bot seen this screens is bonsense.
 
# 14 moemoe24 @ 01/28/10 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsman8669
Why can't the MLB Style Guide be correct???????

The Mets AGAIN are wearing the black helmets with the gray unis. Can someone explain to me why the simplest of things needs to be incorrect?? I know this isn't SCEA's fault but for those of us (like me) who love the little things in games...staring at the wrong uni combo is ANNOYING.
I agree!! You would think that MLB would make sure of this since they have a "style guide".
 
# 15 CommunityCollege @ 01/28/10 10:09 PM
looking at some of the screenshots

wow this game (and many others on the PS3) would look amazing if the damn PS3 had anti aliasing.
 
# 16 Knight165 @ 01/28/10 10:10 PM
Funny...I was just playing a classic game in my franchise...and I was on the road in Philly.
We had the road greys with the blue helmets.
I may have chosen throwback though...can't remember.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 17 EnigmaNemesis @ 01/28/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500Feet
Doesn't MLB The Show use 2X antialiasing ? In '09 it seems like it does.
It does in 720p, not in 1080p.
 
# 18 HealyMonster @ 01/28/10 10:36 PM
so is TWIB in the game in some capacity or are they just ads?
 
# 19 CubFan23 @ 01/29/10 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
so is TWIB in the game in some capacity or are they just ads?

Yep, I've just seen them in Citizen Bank park in philly in 09
 
# 20 DaveDQ @ 01/29/10 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
so is TWIB in the game in some capacity or are they just ads?
That would be a great touch if they did, especially with the classic Gathering Crowds music.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.