Home
News Post

The Fight Night Round 4 blog has been updated with 4 videos, featuring Mike Mahar and Brian Hayes, answering questions about the upcoming DLC pack #3, among other things.

Quote:
"With the DLC and Title Update lined up for early December, we polled the community for their questions about the upcoming additions and sat with game Producers Mike Mahar and Brian Hayes to get their take on things. Above you will find the first of 4 videos with answers to those questions."

Game: Fight Night Round 4Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 38 - View All
Fight Night Round 4 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 statum71 @ 11/20/09 07:46 PM
Good info. Long.

$1.99 sounds fair for individuals. I will be buying Hopkins and Holyfield.
 
# 2 Sausage @ 11/21/09 09:45 AM
More info and screenshots of DLC for Fight Night Round 4:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1048508p1.html

A couple of things that I am not happy about:
*They are giving us the older Holyfield (I want the young Evander with philly fade against Riddick Bowe or the one that fought Big George).

*We are also getting the older Bernard in the Lt. Heavy weight division. Makes no sense to me, he has fought 95% of his career as a middle weight.
 
# 3 parker002 @ 11/21/09 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
More info and screenshots of DLC for Fight Night Round 4:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1048508p1.html

A couple of things that I am not happy about:
*They are giving us the older Holyfield (I want the young Evander with philly fade against Riddick Bowe or the one that fought Big George).

*We are also getting the older Bernard in the Lt. Heavy weight division. Makes no sense to me, he has fought 95% of his career as a middle weight.
The Holyfield one I can't explain.

But putting B-Hop at light heavy puts him in with Calzaghe (who wasn't a light heavy for 90% of his career either) and RJJ in a weight class that started the game with only 3 boxers...

They need more Fly and Bantamweights too.
 
# 4 Jukeman @ 11/21/09 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parker002
The Holyfield one I can't explain.

But putting B-Hop at light heavy puts him in with Calzaghe (who wasn't a light heavy for 90% of his career either) and RJJ in a weight class that started the game with only 3 boxers...

They need more Fly and Bantamweights too.
A bantamweight Pac Man would be awesome! He was my fav boxer at that time...Since, Ive jumped off the bangwagon because it got too crowded..
 
# 5 HotSauce2k3 @ 11/22/09 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
A bantamweight Pac Man would be awesome! He was my fav boxer at that time...Since, Ive jumped off the bangwagon because it got too crowded..
Wha... you're missing out on the best Pacman though... the current one.
 
# 6 Jukeman @ 11/22/09 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce2k3
Wha... you're missing out on the best Pacman though... the current one.
I only support underdogs
 
# 7 HotSauce2k3 @ 11/22/09 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I only support underdogs
Dude has fought naturally bigger fighters the last 4 fights.
 
# 8 DaveDQ @ 11/22/09 08:18 PM
After watching that I feel as if they don't take it very seriously. They take questions that they want to answer. It's obvious. And then they give the same excuse the Madden community gave. "It's time to start focusing on the next game. We can't keep working on DLC because it'll effect the next game."

EA sports has done a great job of interacting with the community, but at times it's a bit patronizing how they deal with certain situations. At times I wish they'd hush up and develop correctly.
 
# 9 Jukeman @ 11/22/09 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce2k3
Dude has fought naturally bigger fighters the last 4 fights.
Size doesnt matter...Lets not get off topic here...
 
# 10 65South @ 11/23/09 12:50 PM
Quote of the year..."We underestimated how many cheaters there are out there." Hmmm, ya think?
 
# 11 Chef Matt @ 11/23/09 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
Quote of the year..."We underestimated how many cheaters there are out there." Hmmm, ya think?
I hope this is the fix of all fixes. Sounds promising but yeah they highly "underestimated" lol.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.