Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

IGN has posted a featured article called NBA Live 10: A Look At Shooting.

Quote:
"Pretty much the bane of basketball games = inside shooting. For whatever reason, it's been tough to properly balance the inside/outside game in previous versions of Live. Whenever I watched people play, every game came down to who could hit more 3's or who could get more dunks. With Live 10, we really wanted to break that cycle. So we spent a considerable amount of time upgrading our contact shot system so that if a defender properly impedes the shooter on his way to the hoop, he'll be able to force him into a tough shot."

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 47 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 blingballa333 @ 09/08/09 11:49 PM
Damn, demo is coming the 11th :/
 
# 2 OverKick @ 09/09/09 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaniel1
IGN has posted a featured article called NBA Live 10: A Look At Shooting.
FYI - This is just copy and paste of an excerpt of Mike Wang's Shooting the Rock blog
 
# 3 rockchisler @ 09/09/09 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Damn, demo is coming the 11th :/
Shouldnt Demos for 360 are always THURSDAY.
 
# 4 davidrc517 @ 09/09/09 01:19 AM
Hmm.. wasn't that impressed by the video. I saw a lot of ball watchers on the court. The style of basketball I saw didn't seem very real. I still think 2k will be more fluid and realistic. We'll see when the demos come out.
 
# 5 23 @ 09/09/09 01:21 AM
It was lower level difficulty and they called iso plays to show off what they were tryign to show... its been said a thousand times man
 
# 6 SacKings1999 @ 09/09/09 01:32 AM
This is really petty, but... Did anyone else notice the flash of naked players, haha? It's only for like a quarter of a second. I rewinded the timeline to watch a play again, and it locked onto this part of the video.



Not a big deal.

Out of all the Live preview videos so far, this one impresses me the least. But I'm still really excited for its release, Da_Czar's write up about it has me pumped.
 
# 7 Boox @ 09/09/09 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKings1999
This is really petty, but... Did anyone else notice the flash of naked players, haha? It's only for like a quarter of a second. I rewinded the timeline to watch a play again, and it locked onto this part of the video.



Not a big deal.

Out of all the Live preview videos so far, this one impresses me the least. But I'm still really excited for its release, Da_Czar's write up about it has me pumped.
Yea, I also noticed it
 
# 8 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/09/09 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingballa333
Damn, demo is coming the 11th :/
Still go for thursday..Ive seen that before tho and i also think it was copy/pasted
 
# 9 XxX syntax XxX @ 09/09/09 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaniel1
IGN has posted a featured article called NBA Live 10: A Look At Shooting.
Check this out..That article reminds me of the same blog mike wang did
http://www.easports.com/blogs/nbaliv...oting-the-rock
 
# 10 SacKings1999 @ 09/09/09 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
lol, OS' resident Kings fan was paying close attention while his team was gettin torched by the Melo Man
LOL, exactly.
 
# 11 23 @ 09/09/09 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKings1999
LOL, exactly.
Welcome aboard SacKings... hope you come around and post more in the coming weeks
 
# 12 SacKings1999 @ 09/09/09 01:59 AM
Thanks 23, it's good to be here. I've been very impressed with the OS forums so far. They are leaps and bounds better than 2k or EA forums.
 
# 13 23 @ 09/09/09 02:01 AM
Man we have our moments here believe me man... believe me, but its alot more fun here im sure.
 
# 14 marcoyk @ 09/09/09 06:23 AM
Nice find. About to read.
 
# 15 gmac0322 @ 09/09/09 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Man we have our moments here believe me man... believe me, but its alot more fun here im sure.

yup i was reading argument with pared in the other thread. crazy
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.