Home
Madden 2010 News Post

That's right. It is now available. To access it, go to the Xbox Live/PSN menu from the main screen and access your Online Depth Chart. You will be prompted to download.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 soxnut1018 @ 08/13/09 09:22 PM
NICE! I wonder when the Vick roster is posted
 
# 2 LEBRONSTOPPER24 @ 08/13/09 09:24 PM
vick is not there smh
 
# 3 GoblinSlayer @ 08/13/09 09:26 PM
Any list of changes available for those of us without the game?
 
# 4 TreyIM2 @ 08/13/09 09:29 PM
Vick will be patched in or DLC'd, sooner or later. EA has at least 2 patches coming for this game, so it's been said, by Ian, if I remember correctly, so expect him to be in the game. Relax.
 
# 5 Jasong7777 @ 08/13/09 09:33 PM
I am assuming this is for offline use also?
 
# 6 koryk34 @ 08/13/09 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinSlayer
Any list of changes available for those of us without the game?
+1. I have the game, but I would still like a list of the changes.
 
# 7 Tweeg @ 08/13/09 09:39 PM
I downloaded this last night and didn't see any changes
 
# 8 Dienekes @ 08/13/09 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koryk34
+1. I have the game, but I would still like a list of the changes.
Me too.
 
# 9 Millennium @ 08/13/09 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
I downloaded this last night and didn't see any changes
But did you download it tonight, when it was posted?

I am working on getting a list of changes.
 
# 10 Altimus @ 08/13/09 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEBRONSTOPPER24
vick is not there smh
Why would he be?

He is still suspended and unsigned. Not to mention he hasn't played football for how long now.
 
# 11 thekodinator @ 08/13/09 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Why would he be?

He is still suspended and unsigned.

uh...
 
# 12 CM Hooe @ 08/13/09 09:52 PM
If Vick isn't there, hopefully he gets added soon for the sake of roster accuracy if nothing else.

Kudos to EA for delivering a launch-day update again.
 
# 13 Gibbz @ 08/13/09 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Why would he be?

He is still suspended and unsigned. Not to mention he hasn't played football for how long now.
He signed with Philly.
 
# 14 maximusrex1979 @ 08/13/09 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Why would he be?

He is still suspended and unsigned. Not to mention he hasn't played football for how long now.
So embarassing.
 
# 15 kehlis @ 08/13/09 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximusrex1979
So embarassing.
Why?
 
# 16 BuzzKardzrool @ 08/13/09 09:59 PM
Is it possible to get the update if you have Xbox Live silver?
 
# 17 Pacman83 @ 08/13/09 10:03 PM
http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345218


Hope the link works
 
# 18 truryder4life @ 08/13/09 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Why would he be?

He is still suspended and unsigned. Not to mention he hasn't played football for how long now.
Must not be on twitter. Soon as Mort made that announcement twitter lit up.
 
# 19 thesandman215 @ 08/13/09 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
If Vick isn't there, hopefully he gets added soon for the sake of roster accuracy if nothing else.

Kudos to EA for delivering a launch-day update again.
yeah i wish they would tweet something about Vick. To let us know if he will be added in a week, a day, or whatever.
 
# 20 milehighmagic303 @ 08/13/09 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzKardzrool
Is it possible to get the update if you have Xbox Live silver?
Yes
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.