Home
News Post

IGN has posted 11 screenshots of NBA 2010: The Inside.

Game: NBA 2010: The InsideReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PSPVotes for game: 1 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 TreyIM2 @ 07/31/09 12:06 AM
Hmm. I wonder what the PS3 version will be like. It amazes me how great a baseball game is with MLB09 The Show but NBA 09 is really not so spectacular...really. I hope NBA 2010 will at least get the gameplay and controls together, this year, because it's been basically the same unspectacularness, at least when I played the demo. Such a waist of 1080p. Maybe they should drop the 1080p and as well as that whole storyline deal and get the core gameplay competitive.
 
# 2 alexgamez122 @ 07/31/09 12:10 AM
It's Alive !!!!!!!!!!!
 
# 3 Shinyhubcaps @ 07/31/09 12:14 AM
Thanks for posting this. Haven't heard anything on it yet, and it's good to know that it is in production for the PSP. Is it true that the PSP will have 3 basketball games this fall? Certainly a step up from when I played the handhelds.
 
# 4 P21J @ 07/31/09 12:31 AM
Man, I was hoping to see ps3 pics.....
 
# 5 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 12:54 AM
WHOA!! I thought they weren't making this game this year? Did I miss something?
 
# 6 23 @ 07/31/09 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
WHOA!! I thought they weren't making this game this year? Did I miss something?
yeah


psp
 
# 7 brownclown @ 07/31/09 03:11 AM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NBA 09
 
# 8 RayDog253 @ 07/31/09 03:36 AM
They prolly just ported Nba 09 to the psp.
 
# 9 youvalss @ 07/31/09 08:05 AM
I guess the PSP is all they have. Sony must have realized they can't really compete with EA/2K, and they probably did the math that it's not worth to make another next-gen game for now.
 
# 10 youvalss @ 07/31/09 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownclown


NBA 09
Yeah LOL, they should have Photoshoped it at least
 
# 11 Tigerman23 @ 07/31/09 06:01 PM
What happened to the TNT scoreboard?
I wish they'd include those minigames on the PS3 version.
 
# 12 WTF @ 08/01/09 10:44 AM
Booooo... No PS3 version? Just portables?
 
# 13 Altimus @ 08/01/09 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownclown
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NBA 09
 
# 14 Behindshadows @ 08/03/09 12:58 AM
No thank you!

Sony disappoints me by the second!
 
# 15 KidHypeTellem @ 08/06/09 03:13 AM
Whats the point in the PSP version then if both Live and 2K will have PSP games? loool
 
# 16 Shinyhubcaps @ 08/06/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidHypeTellem
Whats the point in the PSP version then if both Live and 2K will have PSP games? loool
What do you mean "what's the point?" SCEA's NBA games for the PSP have been rated quite highly, and they have an advantage for making it from the first party (Sony developing for its own system).
 
# 17 CMH @ 08/07/09 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownclown


NBA 09
This dude, WTF, is everywhere.
 
# 18 BiggD @ 08/08/09 11:41 PM
looks like the game will have absolutely nothing to do with basketball
 
# 19 Behindshadows @ 08/09/09 12:43 AM
These are NBA 09 screenshots, even look at the mini game with Garnett it has a 09 The Inside poster on the left, and why show a bunch of mini games. WTF is right...this is some bull****.

And if Sony basketball team really released these screens, then I can call them all kinds of *******s, but I won't.

Because nobody gives a flying **** about the PSP version to even try to fool us. PS3 is what really matters when we want Basketball games.

And get rid of all the bull**** mini games and focus on the core gameplay of the NBA. If I want to play bowling or pinball and ****, I'd buy a ****ing Wii or a bowling and pinball game from XBL. Enough is enough, gives us NBA Basketball with the efforts of the Show series!!!
 
# 20 Shinyhubcaps @ 08/09/09 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
These are NBA 09 screenshots, even look at the mini game with Garnett it has a 09 The Inside poster on the left, and why show a bunch of mini games. WTF is right...this is some bull****.

And if Sony basketball team really released these screens, then I can call them all kinds of *******s, but I won't.

Because nobody gives a flying **** about the PSP version to even try to fool us. PS3 is what really matters when we want Basketball games.

And get rid of all the bull**** mini games and focus on the core gameplay of the NBA. If I want to play bowling or pinball and ****, I'd buy a ****ing Wii or a bowling and pinball game from XBL. Enough is enough, gives us NBA Basketball with the efforts of the Show series!!!
Um... what? I think you've officially gone off your rocker.

SCEA's NBA series for the PSP has been quite successful, especially in terms of ratings. The gameplay is good, and the mini-games are good, too. Most of all, it is fun. Somewhere, I'm sure someone cares about the PSP version, and if you don't, then don't post in this thread.

Meanwhile, we've assumed that the PS3 version will not be made, especially as we haven't heard any news. Isn't that what everyone wanted? Few people had anything good to say about the game, so now it's not being made. I fail to see how that benefits the market, but that's Sony's choice, and now some of us are still whining about it as if it were there.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.