Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the Online Franchise web management tool screenshots for Madden NFL 10.

Madden NFL 10 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 07/28/09 06:23 PM
 
# 2 Frank784 @ 07/28/09 06:25 PM
Awesome, I hope they release this earlier than the 14th to play around and build up the anticipation even more.
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 07/28/09 06:33 PM
It is 85% complete, as of right now. Some things will change.
 
# 4 AsianChexMix @ 07/28/09 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
It is 85% complete, as of right now. Some things will change.
Any idea when the iPhone app will be released?
 
# 5 Steve_OS @ 07/28/09 07:09 PM
Not sure ACM, but I know it's going to be free.
 
# 6 AsianChexMix @ 07/28/09 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Not sure ACM, but I know it's going to be free.
That is great to know! This will continue my streak of not paying for a single app so far. Heh.
 
# 7 Smoke316 @ 07/28/09 07:27 PM
Thanks for the screens Steve..cant wait tot get my hands on it itll def be on of my fav sites
 
# 8 Tsao @ 07/28/09 07:28 PM
I assume the game stats page listing the stats for each team underneath the opponent's logo will be addressed in the remaining 15%? :P
 
# 9 MVP23 @ 07/28/09 07:31 PM
It will be cool if they let the people that is making online leagues to get there league page up and running.
 
# 10 HealyMonster @ 07/28/09 07:35 PM
no news system and no league homepage really makes this nearly useless in my opinion. There is nothing more to this than if you cant be on a console, then you have the web.

The message boards do not look like real boards, they dont have categories it looks like. Man the game looks good this year but this web service looks like its really lacking some needed stuff.
 
# 11 Scott @ 07/28/09 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
no news system and no league homepage really makes this nearly useless in my opinion. There is nothing more to this than if you cant be on a console, then you have the web.

The message boards do not look like real boards, they dont have categories it looks like. Man the game looks good this year but this web service looks like its really lacking some needed stuff.
Since it's server based, alot of things can easily be upgraded.
 
# 12 steelernation28 @ 07/28/09 07:40 PM
Boring....
 
# 13 Scott @ 07/28/09 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation28
Boring....
Thank you for the inspiring post.
 
# 14 AsianChexMix @ 07/28/09 08:06 PM
I'm having troubles viewing all of the screenshots. Anyone else having this issue?
 
# 15 HealyMonster @ 07/28/09 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUsmitty
This is good stuff. It appears as if there will be no need for independent websites to manage your teams and leagues. Seems to have everything you need, right there!
wrong, it would be nearly impossible running a successful franchise by just using what you have there. Imagine trying to schedule games, manage salary cap, etc. using those forums. On top of that what reason do owners have for going to the site. Im sorry but setting your depth chart is not a "check your site every hour" type of thing. If your running a sim league, there should not be massive amounts of trades. Man. I need to take a breath. As a commissioner whos livlihgood is the need for a solid site, EA dropped the ball here man.
 
# 16 Smoke316 @ 07/28/09 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
wrong, it would be nearly impossible running a successful franchise by just using what you have there. Imagine trying to schedule games, manage salary cap, etc. using those forums. On top of that what reason do owners have for going to the site. Im sorry but setting your depth chart is not a "check your site every hour" type of thing. If your running a sim league, there should not be massive amounts of trades. Man. I need to take a breath. As a commissioner whos livlihgood is the need for a solid site, EA dropped the ball here man.
u really think its that bad dude? i think it give use a lot of options and isnt done yet. i agree with u though that the forum could give so more options to schedule games. But u can still check your franchise to see who played games. I think your looking for what 2k has witht here individual league page. But lets see how it goes first it isnt done yet
 
# 17 How Bout that @ 07/28/09 08:29 PM
needs a list of teams player stats and league league leaders needs full detail of statistical categories that would make it great if they added that
 
# 18 HealyMonster @ 07/28/09 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke316
u really think its that bad dude? i think it give use a lot of options and isnt done yet. i agree with u though that the forum could give so more options to schedule games. But u can still check your franchise to see who played games. I think your looking for what 2k has witht here individual league page. But lets see how it goes first it isnt done yet
well, im just a little off the deep end right now. I am just worried that when managing a 32 team online franchise, there is nothing compelling to make the league anything more than just 32 people showing up to play a game every few days. The message board doesnt exactly screem community interaction at its finest and there is no option for user generated content IE team news, league news, power rankings,etc which through my experience is more important to keeping people around then an actual real NFL schedule.
 
# 19 Manbearpig @ 07/28/09 08:44 PM
WOW, that looks GREAT
 
# 20 XtremeDunkz @ 07/28/09 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
well, im just a little off the deep end right now. I am just worried that when managing a 32 team online franchise, there is nothing compelling to make the league anything more than just 32 people showing up to play a game every few days. The message board doesnt exactly screem community interaction at its finest and there is no option for user generated content IE team news, league news, power rankings,etc which through my experience is more important to keeping people around then an actual real NFL schedule.

create your own forum..that's what I did and it works great.

http://xmofl.proboards.com/index.cgi
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.