Home
Madden 2010 News Post

Check out the exclusive peek at the Madden NFL 10 intro video, at Gamestop.

Quote:
"To kick off, pardon the pun, our Madden Mondays, which will bring you updates and sneak peeks every Monday leading up to the August 14 release of Madden NFL 10, we are pleased to bring you two exclusives: the first look at the intro video you'll see when you pop in your Madden NFL 10 disk, and a guest column from Madden NFL 10 Art Director Michael Young. Enjoy."

Game: Madden NFL 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kevin26385 @ 06/22/09 12:11 PM
 
# 2 Colladie @ 06/22/09 12:15 PM
That was pretty sick. For those who want to know what I am talking about, obviously click the link. I won't spoil the surprise for you.
 
# 3 Brandon_c993 @ 06/22/09 12:16 PM
I'm just glad they have brought back the intro video, IDK why but I always have enjoyed them...
 
# 4 mjussawalla @ 06/22/09 12:16 PM
Interesting video. I like it.
 
# 5 SageInfinite @ 06/22/09 12:17 PM
Nice intro. Definitely captures the feeling of NFL football.
 
# 6 erich20012001 @ 06/22/09 12:18 PM
That was amazing, I have chills going down my spine.
 
# 7 carolina_boi @ 06/22/09 12:22 PM
i love the suspense ! *I hate they show larry scoren that touchdown on us in the playoffs though* its embarrasing but not as embarrasing as Delhomme's 5 interceptions lmao 1 GREAT INTRO THOUGH ! I still like Madden 08's intro the best !
 
# 8 spiggidy @ 06/22/09 12:25 PM
Why release the intro video? Seeing the video for the first time while booting up Madden 2010 kinda adds to the suspense of playing the game for the first time.. Don't it? Maybe its just me. Im not saying Im upset they released it or anything, I just don't see the point.
 
# 9 Colladie @ 06/22/09 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggidy
Why release the intro video? Seeing the video for the first time while booting up Madden 2010 kinda adds to the suspense of playing the game for the first time.. Don't it? Maybe its just me. Im not saying Im upset they released it or anything, I just don't see the point.
You didn't have to watch it.
 
# 10 mizzta21 @ 06/22/09 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiggidy
Why release the intro video? Seeing the video for the first time while booting up Madden 2010 kinda adds to the suspense of playing the game for the first time.. Don't it? Maybe its just me. Im not saying Im upset they released it or anything, I just don't see the point.
this.
 
# 11 coogrfan @ 06/22/09 12:31 PM
That...was freaking awesome.
 
# 12 spiggidy @ 06/22/09 12:33 PM
I didnt.
 
# 13 jmalu84 @ 06/22/09 12:33 PM
great vid...especially being a polamalu fan but it still doesnt beat the madden 08 vid (the one with dawkins and all...think it was 08)...but damn its good to hear ol madden at the end of the vid...as far as releasing it early...theyve done that before...if you dont want to watch dont click the link...its pretty awesome though!
 
# 14 jmalu84 @ 06/22/09 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_boi
i love the suspense ! *I hate they show larry scoren that touchdown on us in the playoffs though* its embarrasing but not as embarrasing as Delhomme's 5 interceptions lmao 1 GREAT INTRO THOUGH ! I still like Madden 08's intro the best !
agreed that 08 is still the best...brian dawkins just got me pumped man! but this is still awesome...man what two great cover athletes!
 
# 15 DirtyBird @ 06/22/09 12:37 PM
Everything looks good except for the Larry's catch on the falcons.
 
# 16 ice23 @ 06/22/09 12:38 PM
MAN I CANT WAIT THAT GOT ME AMPED UP FO SHO.
 
# 17 RedZoneD25 @ 06/22/09 12:39 PM
That was...lackluster. I liked when they had different players sayin it's in the game..or the 08 one. IT's better than 09 though.

Didn't help 90 percent of the video clips were of both teams burnin my Eagles.

Polamalu had 2 picks, but....we won.
 
# 18 thmst30 @ 06/22/09 12:40 PM
Good, not better than 08 though. 08 had clips from all over the NFL, better music, and Brian Dawkins pumping you up. This one is just Troy and Larry.
 
# 19 Tengo Juego @ 06/22/09 12:43 PM
Don't like it. I do like the game footage. But too melodramatic.

Doesn't even touch the 08 Intro.
 
# 20 jmalu84 @ 06/22/09 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
That was...lackluster. I liked when they had different players sayin it's in the game..or the 08 one. IT's better than 09 though.

Didn't help 90 percent of the video clips were of both teams burnin my Eagles.

Polamalu had 2 picks, but....we won.
and then we won the big one...BUT you guys did have bragging rights until the superbowl ended...
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.